Second Pregnancy Support

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by chikyala, May 23, 2008.

1. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ils,

I need ur support...........I skipped my periods and when I tested at home one band turned out very dark and other remained light pink. What does it mean. please get me out of this confusion.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

More chances for it to be positive HPT, positive pregnancy. Check it after few days with morning's first urine sample! Take care.

3. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Vasumathy for such a promt reply.

4. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ils

Today I visited doc and she confirmed that I am pregnant...............now I should be ready for challanges.

5. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Hi Archies,

congrats on your pregnancy. Enjoy the episodes of pregnancy

Cheers
    Sweetlife

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Archies,
    Congrats on your pregnancy dear! Be ready for the new challenges! :)
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

7. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

It's me Archies2..................I don't know what happened I was logging in correctly but something happened moreover my emai id which I gave to register myself in induslady is no more working so I have to register again.

Thanks Vasumathy and onesweetlife

8. renjiniag

renjiniag New IL'ite

Hi all ...

I have a 14 months old son. Now found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant. It was very much unplanned. My first delivery was C section and my Doc told that it wont be a problem to continue with my new baby. I am not working currently. I quit after my first delivery and was planning to resume after my son is 2 years.
    My in laws are aged and they are not capable of taking care of my son. Now we are tensed about our son. Whether we will be able to take care of him properly. whether i will be able to manage 2 kids and home. whether we will be able to provide all the love and care that he needs att his age. My DH is very coperative and he takes care of our son equally. But his office work demads more time and he comes very much tired after office.

Please help me.

9. nupur12

nupur12 New IL'ite

I am totally agree to vidya , There is a same situation with my sister also.After getting her first baby she was again pregnant but then she called my mother and now she had two kids.So there is no need to be worried about this.
    "Good luck "

10. sumyramasamy

sumyramasamy New IL'ite

hi dear,

congrats! be thankful that u will soon be a mother of 2 kids. i have been eager to have my 2nd but i had miscarriage. It's normal for parents, esp us moms & we aim to provide the best for our kids, thats called maternal instinct. dont worry too much, once the baby comes out, ur maternal instinct wille ventually teach u wat to do, provide etc etc. hubby works, therefore in a way is also supporting the family in a way, not physically. so, no need to worry, if you cant cope, just ask for his assistance. i'm sure he will understand. take care & have a wonderful pregnancy.