1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone enjoying navya--starplus

Discussion in 'TV' started by Saagini, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

Hai friends,

Is there any one watching navyaon star plus. please join with me discussion of it:cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

how sad:cry:. not even a single person of indus ladies watched navya????:hide:

3. RajshreeAkku

RajshreeAkku Silver IL'ite

Hey Saagini,

Dont worry I am wid u, I watched it from 1st episode and I liked its trailers befor eit went on air- Navya saying " If some1 has to do wrong things, can't they do it inthe daytime?" So real and real feelings of a teenager.

I hope this serial doesn't end up in the same LOVE_ROMANCE_OPPOSITION FRM PARENTS_MARRIAGE_AFTER MARRIAGE_NAVYA's DIFFICULTIES IN SASURAAL.- all these things...

Lets hope something new and refreshing in this serial at least for few episodes...

I liked Navya's expressions (fear) nad she is very cute even Ananth is very chocolaty cuty cuty...

I hate his girlfriend (who loves him) cant remember her name...

4. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

thanks for stepping in RajshreeAkku

now am happy atleast i have one company.

i don't get it how most of them are missing a beautiful love story after seeing its trailor.

after seeing the trailor i can't wait to see it. i love both navya's cuteyy cute expression and choclate boy anand. i like each attitude of appy. and i too hate anand's girl friend:rant

5. RajshreeAkku

Hey did u watch y'day... They both r gettng close to each other..

I like how NAvya hugged her father... & true feelings of a father shown... He feels worried abt his daughter regarding her friendship and which friend's company she stays in,,,, its very practical...

I dont like Ananth's (Idonno if its ananth or anand:hide:) dadi and his bhabhi also... in Ananth's house its very conventional and narrow minded ppl i dont like.... But he is LAADLA there, his mom is too good,,, dad also good but a bit strict...

In all way a nice, good to see fresh faces instead of same old ppl repeating in all the serials..

6. Aarthibhuvan

Aarthibhuvan Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I also watched this serial from the Ist episode. Fresh faces, so nice change. Navya and Anath are very cute.

Actually this serial brings back our school and college days memories.

regards,
    Aarthi

7. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

hai aarthi welcome to join us.

i too don't like anand's babi. she is making someone to getting into trouble. like nimisha and her mother.

navya has been to got by her mom for her silly actions

8. RajshreeAkku

Hey Noorul.

Unique name. I heard it for the 1st time.

No posts since 21st April? Busy?

I watched the episodes and Navya's dresses are so cute..

I saw y'day (repeat episode ) where they come to see Nimisha... and here our Navya is waiting for Ananth's call...

Her black dress with orange border is tooo goood yaa i want 1 like that... :bowdown

And how Ritz is teasing her by making calls and making her realise that she is falling in love with Anath...

9. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

hai rajshree,

no one has replied over her. so i wited the reply from some one. ya the black chudi was super.

did you saw yesterdays episode. anand was just playing like a small chid and saying i won't do the homework:biglaugh:biglaugh

eager to watch today's episode and to look at the face of anand after giving the presention on navya's photo:biglaugh:bonk

watch this ya http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/131546-on-location-of-navya.htm

10. Aarthibhuvan

Aarthibhuvan Senior IL'ite

hi,

I also liked yesterdsy's episode. I really like the acting of Navys's friends. Very cheerful.

Waiting to see what happens in today's episode.

regards,
    aarthi