Private International English School(Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan) to open in Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by rosary, Aug 10, 2010.

1. cini

cini New IL'ite

Re: Private International English School(Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan) to open in Musaffa

Hello,

understood from your reply, ur son is studying in bhavans abu dhabi. i also got admission for my son for Grade 3, so he is starting in this school from april 2011 onwards.

i just want to know how is the school, teaching, facilities etc. how is teachers, any idea how many students in each class and all. fees is quite high compare to other schools in abu dhabi. is school provides transport in all areas - any idea. please update. we are planning shift from Dubai to Abu Dhabi on march end. so planning to take a flat near mussafah area.

thanks, cini

2. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

Re: Private International English School(Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan) to open in Musaffa

the school seems to be ok to good , but the timings is the thing not suitable for KG students ..... the kids get back home by 3 or 4 pm .
    school activities are all good ....

hoping to get more input from parents of kids studying there

3. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

any updates on the school activities ?
    i heard that the school is following shift timings cos of increased number of admissions
    is it true?

4. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

hi rosary,

could u pls share school website.how abt mid term admission in this school?

shankari

5. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

i dont think there is a separate web address for this school ...
    it is actually a branch of bharatiya vidya bhavan , a group of institution in India .
    i could find only this website , where the abu dhabi br. hasnt been mentioned yet .

bhavans.info

6. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

thanks rosary........actually we r planning to shift AUH by end of june. im unaware of schools in AUH ....:spin.......just learning all threads in this forum

shankari

7. Jasim

Jasim New IL'ite

Re: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan to open school in Musaffah

hihihihi is anyone in thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8. suzanna

suzanna Senior IL'ite

hi
    just wanted to ask,is anyone else also having trouble getting on to the school and playgroup threads?
    i have been trying for weeks to go there.just now managed to read this post but unable to go to the main school section.
    absolutely no problem with other areas.
    didnt know where to write this so added here.
    are there admissions still going on in bhavans?
    was told its closed long back.

9. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

suzanna,

yes it seems schools seats have been booked in advance for the next academic year too ..
    so many students, that shift system would be followed ( i got this information from a childminder who gets kids from that school)

ladies whose kids are studying there please respond and do let us know more about the school and admissions please...

10. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

kindly share more details ....moms whose kids r studying there, do reply....regarding admission. thanks in advance...