1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

what chores are delegated to husbands at home?...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rums, Apr 13, 2011.

1. janaki25

janaki25 Senior IL'ite

My husband takes care of all the outdoor activities....including gorcery shopping etc(though I accompany him sometimes) and I take care of all indoor activities..cooking ,cleaning ,paying bills,taking care of our kid etc.Though looong back (when we were newly married)there were times when he used to cook once a week too.

So though he doesnt do any household chores,I am not complaining since he has a lot on his plate already.

2. SproutsOfSpring

SproutsOfSpring New IL'ite

Throws the garbage out, showers our baby boy, scrubs the kitchen floor, cleans the bathroom and helps me out with other stuff when I ask him to

3. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

Generally my dh does the vacuum cleaning, garbage out & taking care of the car. I tend to do the tasks like cleaning bathroom, kitchen & general tidying up. Cooking, laundry, washing up, grocery shopping, taking care of kids, etc we do it together, or whoever has the time. There no strict his or my job, both quite flexible.

4. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

My husband does everything at home...there is nothing that he will say he can't do.

He cooks,cleans the kitchen,vaccums,cleans the bathroom,grocery shopping,clothes shopping,garbage disposal..For the past couple of months, he didn't do anything much as I am on a break,but if I'm working..he will do everything.In fact,he is much more immaculate than I am.

5. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

DH takes care of finances, bills, budget, car - fuelling, repairs, maintainance etc. Also, booking tickets, making appointments for home repair peeps, home improvement peeps etc. He regularly loads and unloads the dishwasher. Sometimes, loads and unloads washer/dryer. Occasionally folds laundry. Changes LO diapers from 7pm to 7am.

When I put it down, it makes me feel like I do nothing at home!

6. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

I am sure you do a lot DNM :)...Just sometimes it wouldn't come when you want to write..