Finest Posts - April 2011 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear friends,

April is a month as colorful as March was. Ask why? To start the month, we have our much loved Fools day. This month also brings with it big festivals like Ugadi and Gudi Padwa. Not mention the onset of spring and beautiful flowers and fresh green leaves in all their glory!

Now all we ask of you is to bring all these colors and the upbeat spirit of spring into the FP by your nominations of our colorful posts. We are looking forward to a overwhelming response to our April Nominations thread and I know that you will not disappoint us!

Welcome home to the FP my friends!

Lots of luv,
    Kamla and SS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Please do Note that posts and threads from the sub-forums Express Cafe, Forward Messages & Jokes, Online Games & Puzzles are not eligible for nomination.

To familiarize yourselves with FP and its nominating process, please check this link below:
    Finest Posts of IL

Each member is allowed to nominate up to 4 posts only.
    This ensures that each of us have a hand in deciding the winning post as we will filter our choice more closely, thus making the winner more significant.

The nominations will be closed on the 26th of every month. Simultaneously, the nomination thread for the following month will be opened.

In case of nominating FBs, please remember to add a link to the FB and not to the original post.

The following gives step-wise instructions on adding links to your nominations –

- To add a link to the original post that you are nominating :
    How do I add a "Link" in my message?

- To add a link to the FB that you are nominating :
    How do I create a link to an existing message posted in IL?

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

On this Happy Occassion, the 6th Birthday of Indusladies, let us cheer and wish ourselves many many Happy and Entertaining years to come and a load of Virtual Friends!! :cheers

Happy Birthday IL !!!!!!!! :gift
    :party:party

On that note, we at FP wish for LOADS of Nominations. Join us and make it happen friends.

With love,
    SoaringSpirit and Kamla.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Friends,

Here is wishing one and all a Very Happy Ugadi on this auspicious day.:) :)

Do not forget to visit us after the festivities with your nominations though!! :welcome

With love,

SoaringSpirit and Kamla

Attached Files:

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

I am still unable to control my laughter after reading Balajee's Dial F for Fake.

Just too good...

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

6. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

7. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Kammo and SS,

Now don't ask who am I :hide:

YES , it is your dear Saby finally taking time not only to log into IL but voila coming up with nominations as well :crazy

The first nomination for this month is someone I adore for her fortitude and maturity in life.I was smitten when I read her very first post in IL and till date I am fascinated with the topics galore she churns out in the IL gallery.

It is none other than our vivacious KalyaniShanthi and her recent post speaks volumes of her perspicacious mind.So here goes my nomination in the FINEST CONTRIBUTION category.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/singles-world/131203-what-should-lower-bound-expectation.html

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,

I also noticed this very interestingly headed post by Shail Raghuvansh. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...etworking-making-us-socially.html#post1745120 is a title which addresses almost each and everyone of us who uses the Net today! Thanks to your nomination, I will now surely read it. Shail's blogs are interesting anyways and it will be my pleasure to read it.
    What's up with you Meens? I always look out for your posts and shall catch up on those that I have missed asap!

L, Kamla

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Honestly....Look who's here today?!

Saby, I really thought you are lost and even contemplated on contacting the London Intelligence service regarding my long lost friend. But then I figured, you are too intelligent to be caught by any Intelligence service of the world!

Though I am very happy to see you here with a very interesting nomination, I cannot be satiated that easily. What's up with you? Let us in...have you somewhat befriended that Middleton girl and have got busy with the hustle and the bustle of the royal wedding?? Well, the would be groom has a dishy brother...I cannot blame you if you want to use Kate to get his attention??:rotfl
    Ok, now that I have rattled you enough, I reiterate, I am really glad to see you here and active. If you do not show up, how am I to better my vocabulary? Need you here gal!

Your nomination of KalyaniShanti's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ould-lower-bound-expectation.html#post1739872 has whet my curiosity to read more of her posts. Thank you for the same.

L, Kamla

10. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamla/SS,

I read this thread 'Dear Shahid Afraidi' by Balajee and had a good laugh.
    the style of writing and the matter content captured a place in my mind

I would like to nominate this thread

- Pavithra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.