1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

EX harassing with fase case

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by icyspicy, Apr 10, 2011.

1. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Hello IL. I need some urgent help. My ex has filed a false case against me during my absense here, and finally the judgment is passed, i have to get the paper this week.. I wonder how on earth can he do that, and how the court even accepted this, i need some way so that I can report is false and man! get him jailed!!!! I had even not filed any damn case againt him and finally all the cases are close that i had filed before. Even then that guy is not leaving me, he has his other wife here and still behing my money. India has lots of sorces for women rights but here there nothing!!! What to do IL??

2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Icy,

It is so shocking! I hope you are physically safe and sound. Are you with your parents?
    I am not aware of the law position of the country. I think you have a lawyer who handles your case. Contact the lawyer immediately! Have you already got divorce from the guy? In that case how he can do this thing?

Is the present matter related to money only?

I guess I am missing something here.

God bless. Take care

3. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

ere the laws are like "just fight it" nothing else apart from that, lawer was not needed in our case since the judgement was done directly by the judge after our case hearing , right now im divorced ligally but suddenly our of nowhere while i was in india he had filed a case to get back the money he spend for me during marriage, even i dont know how was allowed to do this, but the court just told me defence thats all i can do, india has lots of women helplines for this matter , right? here no such place exists....i feel helpless!!!!! that guy is going on suiing me for no reason and atill getting away with it...how come??????

4. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Icy,

The Indian Embassy in dubai has started a cell to help Indian women. You need to take an appointment prior to visiting them. Call them and ask about such thing, they might be able to help you out.

There are women protection cell in dubai where in if a man is harassing you, the group will protect and support you.

Hope this helps.

regards

5. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Here its only for name sake...all of say "go to court"

6. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Hi Icy , Get a good lawyer . If your H is demanding money spent on you during the marriage then what will happen to the things you did for him at his place like a housewife ?
    A married man is supposed to take care of his wife , since you were his wife then where is the need for money transaction? Do husband and wive pay each other for services rendered ?
    It is strange to put a price on married life and demand it back.
    Return his gifts if you have them.
    Maybe there are different laws over there .
    Maybe he is taking revenge for the cases you filed against him and harassing you.

7. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Even this is my question also. Divorce means the marriage is declared null and void and before the judgment of divorce is passed all the financial settlements are supposed to be done. That is the way it is India.

Please hire a good lawyer and defend yourself.

Best wishes

8. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Icy, I'm so sorry to hear that your ex is continuing to haunt you like this. He is really pathetic. Please hire a good lawyer to put a stop to all this. Good luck, we are all wishing you the best.

9. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

I agree......he has already sued me enough! I am wondering how hes getting away with all this crap...

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Icy

This thread will be moved to life without spouse sub forum under relationships so that you can get better responses.

Now coming to your case, if he can file that false case against you, you have to hire a better lawyer, and file a harrassment case and fight!!! you have to find a lawyer who knows the ways in the court....

Also, one more thing, your EX seems to be very vindictive..so you also have to consult a right criminal lawyer and check as to what has to be done to put a stop once for all to all this...and also show with proof about his second marriage.

Seems like the more you want to be at peace, the more he is trying topush you to limits. So dont get scared or worried...find the right lawyer.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011