1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

remedy for sweat

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by sanju, Dec 5, 2006.

1. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

i get more sweat in my palm,feet i get shamed to give my hands to any one as my hands r wet.i coulnt catch any thing for more time .i get sweat if i do so.i dont know y get like this,i feel it may b due 2 tension r sometings else.plz give me good suggestion to reduce .if possible give me home based remedy.

2. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

help me to prevent sweat

hi every one i am new to this site.this is good .i get more sweat in my palms,feet.i dont know proper reason y i get like this.mostly i get when i feel tension r thinking something more.i reject to greet any one as i get more sweat in my hands.plz tell me any remedy if any 1 knows for this.try 2 give me home remedy r cream based which would b available.

3. chinnu

chinnu New IL'ite

try it

hi sanju :wave ,
    i am new to this site n this is good.even i have the same problem of sweat in both palms n feet.according to my experience, i ve reduced id up to 50% by doing yoga n meditation.so i suggest u to start yoga.hope i will solve atleast some percent of ur problem.
    bye
    chinnu.

4. durgaa

durgaa New IL'ite

sweat-palms

Dear sanju&chinnu,
    Have you the problem only palms and feet? DONT YOU HAVE UNDERARMS?
    If it is upto palms and feet,try to dip your palms and feet into the water,put some brinjal bits/grind brinjal into the water at leat 10-15 mts.

If it is underarms problem,rub armpits with alum(PATIKA it is called inTelugu)
    while taking bath. Alum is very cheap crystal like you found in pachari shops.

Sideby side go for yoga and meditation. Include fresh fruits,vegetable salads,
    sprouts in you regular diet. Drink 9-10 glasses of water/day.

Try to cool down in tenced situations,try to develop self confidence. Your problem is also related with your weakness.

Always try to be cheerful,nothing is impossible on this earth by God's grace.

With all best wishes Durgakka

5. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

good advice

thq durga & chinnu i saw ur both suggestions i will try it .but durga u have said brinjal.we have to grid brinjal with water and then keep in tht for 15mins is it.can u tell me clearly but how come its possible did u read any article r who said this one just i whted 2 know.but thq very much.

6. jyothikumar

jyothikumar New IL'ite

Perfect remedy for sweat

Hi,

Here are the some tips for getting rid of sweat.

1. Use Bath powder ( Sunnipindi in telugu) instead of soap for taking bath.

2. Dont take bath with too cold water or too hot water, let the water be mild warm.

3. Dont get frustated with all the matters, relax for a while or smile

4. Eat fresh fruits and proper diet

Always be happy

Jyothi Kumar:p

7. padmaiyangar

padmaiyangar Bronze IL'ite

Re: Perfect remedy for sweat

8. xer

xer New IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Home Remedies:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]One home remedy for sweaty palms is to reduce your intake of foods rich in iodine. Vegetables to avoid include broccoli, asparagus and white onion. Meats to avoid include beef, liver and turkey.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Using an alcohol based hand wipe can temporarily shrink pores and are useful immediately prior to direct social interaction to reduce perspiration. Another home remedy for sweaty palms includes the use of an aluminum chlorohydrate based antiperspirant. Neither deodorant nor baby powders are appropriate means of controlling sweaty palms.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]A dermatologist recommended home remedy for sweaty palms is to boil a quart of water with five teabags. Once the solution has sufficiently cooled, soak your palms for thirty minutes. The tannic acid in the tea has astringent properties that can act as a natural antiperspirant. Tea bags can also be held in the palm for 10-15 minutes daily to reduce perspiring palms.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]The benefits of drinking sage tea provide an additional home remedy for sweaty palms. Zinc has also shown promise in lessening both perspiration as well as body odor. The best advice with zinc is to avoid long term use as it may interfere with copper absorption.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hyperhidrosis is a fairly common disorder shared by millions across the world. By definition, Hyperhidrosis is the excessive sweating of the head, face, hands, feet and armpits no matter the temperature or conditions.

The sweating is erratic, unpredictable and uncontrollable. You do have some options.

To stop the excessive sweating try:

1. Drysol

Drysol is a prescription deodorant that works wonders for underarm, hand and foot sweating. Apply it to your hands, feet, armpits or anywhere else you sweat at night before bed. You only need to apply it once a day - it's not like regular deodorant. This stuff is Clinical Strength. Beware of irritation with Drysol. You may have to take a day or two off from this treatment if your skin gets too dry, sensative or red with a rash.

2. Drink more water to lower your body temperature.

A lot of people are confused by this solution. They think if they drink more water, it will give them that much more fluid to sweat out. This is totally incorrect. Drinking more water cools your core temperature and will alleviate some of the excessive sweating. Of course now you'll need to worry about all those bathroom breaks. :)

3. Drink Green Tea or Sage Tea at night

Tea contains an astringent property which will dry out oils and prevent excess moister from escaping the skin. It essentially drys you from the inside out.

In addition to helping your complexion, green tea will neutralize many of the toxins that create the pungent odor in sweat. By the way, that odor is caused by bacteria that treats your sweat as a breeding ground. Gross!

4. Try Certain Dri (non-prescription deodorant)

You can buy this one at most pharmacies. Certain dry is a little less abrasive than Drysol so you won't need to worry as much about irritation. It is however a little less strong. You'll want to gauge your level of Hyperhidrosis by first trying Certain Dri. If your sweating continues, upgrade to Drysol and that should do the trick.

5. Avoid spicy foods, alcohol and caffeine

Don't underestimate the power of your diet. Onions, Garlic, Curry, Coffee and a whole host of other ingredients are powerful triggers for hyperhidrosis sweating. Cut out some of these cultprits and see gradual but noticeable results. Add leafy greens and tea into your diet for a positive effect on sweating. Changing your diet will really cut out the spontaneous sweating from your daily lunch breaks.

6. Try Iontophoresis treatments.

This is more of a phase 3 solution. Try the clinical deodorants and diet fixes first. However, there is a treatment called Iontophoresis where you place your hands and feet into bowls or plates. The plates are filled with mineral water. Connected to the plates is an Iontophoresis electromagnetic device. Gentle electic pulses are distributed through mineral water. The minerals bond and temporarily change the nature of your sweat pores to block the sweat. This treatment works well. You can learn about it through the Source link I've provided below.

7. Try a Sage Tea Soak

There's something called a Sage Tea solution what you do is...
    a. Buy Sage Tea from your supermarket
    b. Fill a large bowl with room temperature water
    c. Put the sage tea bags in the bowl and let the tea dissolve a bit.
    d. soak your hands for 15 minutes in the bowl.

Sage Tea will act as an astringent to dry the skin and prevent excessive sweating for many days to follow.

Don't just do this soak one day. Do it everyday for 5 days straight (15 minutes at a time) and you'll see [/FONT]

9. gayathribandari

gayathribandari New IL'ite

hi,

my name is gayathri.my problem is facial sweating.i sweat even in winter season.can any one tell me the solution for this.where do we get sage tea in hyderabad

10. viji60suresh

viji60suresh New IL'ite

Dear gayathri,
    i advise u to check ur thyroid level,as if u have hyper thyroid over active glands,u will sweat in winter also.if ur having hypo thyroid then u will feel cool in summer .according to my knowledge. as i also suffered this and now i am alright.