Lord Krishna..

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Ramya,
    Thanks for sharing with us.. what you had read...
    It really sums up what Gita wanted us to do...
    i will remember it...always..

In this Chapter, Lord Krishna gives us the idea of how to reach Him even when we are ready to take off...
    You can attain Him only through practice..vigourous pracitce...will try from now on to concentrate on this Yoga...

sriniketan

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dearest MrigNayni ma'am, heart filled Namasthe

Wow you have got a wonderful name !!! Does it mean "eyes that of a deer" ?? Am sorry if am wrong !! Just curious to know !!

Thank you very much for sharing our cute Lord's pictures.

Welcome to this thread. Hope you would also go through our Bhagawad Gita thread !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  3. RamyaVaradharajan

Dearest Srini ma'am,

Glad that you liked the same.

Very true. We can reach the Lord only through vigorous practise. Even during these practise sessions we need to think about Him and only about Him !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Ramya,
    After reading the day and night of Brahma...I am amazed but relieved to know that we are enjoying His daytime..but.when Brahma's night comes, we are gone forever...too sad..Wondering in which part of the day we are in His daytime?
    Unalloyed devotion alone can save us....Lord Krishna gives us clues to attain His abode.
    we had to practise it hard...as we now know the means to end the cycle of birth and death...
    As explained by Lord Krishna...even the time, day and month play an important role in ending our cycle...but that too is decided by Him or shall we say our Karma?
    can all of us be like Bhishma...
    Nice one to ponder upon...

sriniketan

5. RamyaVaradharajan

Dearest Srini ma'am,

Well said. Lord Krishna always leaves us with questions to ponder even when he really answers something. What I mean here is, the Bhagawad Gita is said to be an eye-opener for all of us through the questions posed by an un-paralleled Archer Arjuna. The answers given by our Lord seen to raise more interrogative questions within us.

As I read the lines, I too thought on the same lines. We do not know which part of the day we are in his daytime; since "time" is also a different phenomenon with respect to the Almighty. He created everything and he only know when the Divine clock was switched on and when it should be switched off for all of us !!!

Let me interogate further and come up with my feedback !! Thanks for keeping this thread alive with energy :)

Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. ganaka

ganaka New IL'ite

Hare ram

The vibrations in the mantra simply cannot be described, should be only experienced.

The photos are simply wow!, very cute. Just seeing them brings immense joy.

Thanks for the photos.

God bless you.

7. sudhachandrasek

sudhachandrasek Bronze IL'ite

All the Krishna photos are very good.
    I like the one with the fruit selling lady very much. When she gives Krishna some fruits lovingly to eat the other fruits in the basket turn into precious gems.

8. RamyaVaradharajan

:) Phew :)
    Its almost two years and here I am, sitting and enjoying the replies from my dear ILites...
    Thank you so much for visiting this thread.

Lord Krishna, a marvel to wonder, every second, every minute, even with our minutest thought !! :thumbsup :)

9. UMARAJU

UMARAJU New IL'ite

all ur krishna photos are very nice. are you a iskcon devotee
    :)

10. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Uma ma'am,
    Thanku very much for peeping in !!
    I have been to B'lore ISKCON once.. am a "Kitchu" devotee, to be very very frank.. To be even open, i wouldn call myself a devotee.. i have grown up with my Lord !! thats what I should say ! He has been there all througout, till this second.. my guiding force !! "pranavaayu" :idea

I have attended a few camps organized by ISKCON here in Chennai...
    R u one ? Y not share your views here if so ? :)

Love,
    RV