1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Saga of Nath -The nose piercing

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by SwatiK21, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Msoma86

Msoma86 Junior IL'ite

Hi Sujatha ,
    No its not the same , I got a pic , have a l MN.jpg

2. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Wow.. It looks nice.

Thanks to you for spending your time to post a pic for me. Thanks again.

Is this only for married womens?

BTW, I liked the earrings on the pic tooo:)

3. Msoma86

Msoma86 Junior IL'ite

I am not very sure but I found from this article that it can be worn on left nostril only. I also like d it but i dont know if I can get one , or even if i get one will I be able to carry it

4. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Anyhow thanks for sharing that pic. I guess it is not only for married womens.

5. Msoma86

Msoma86 Junior IL'ite

Should be ... bye , but its nice na !!

6. lavydevi

lavydevi New IL'ite

Hi everyone!!!!!
    This is Lavanya.Im residing in chennai.While i was going to college i got curious to get my second ear lob pierced.Atlast i got it done in GRT jewellers.The pain was managable.

Coming to my nose piercing stories.......
    All my family members used to compel me to get my nose pierced but i neglected saying it is out of fashion and i also added i cant go to school with nose pins.suddenly while surfing i saw many nose piercing stories,videos and i got passion in getting it done.I read some people experince which also feared me.My family members suggested to have it done in house with needle.(to avoid infection) but i neglected and i said i will get it done outside.Everytime i will go to get my piercing but in fear use to return back without getting it done.With great firmness i went yesterday to get it done.I got down in mylapore bus stop and went inside where so many goldsmith shops were there.I went to a shop of my choice.I asked for getting my nose pierced.The man made me to sit,marked the area on my nose and asked me whether it is ok.Inserted the needle into the stud. whenever he keeps the needle in my nose i used to move my face away (as im very nervous).He consoled me and very slowly he pierced my nose.With great difficulties he put the screw(around 25 min). Really he had lot of patience to struggle with me.Then i went to sai baba temple and returned back home with my dreams full filled .

7. PujaSing

PujaSing New IL'ite

my husband wants nose piercing?

This is Puja from Mumbai, married for 7 years. My husband is a businessman of mobiles. He got his ears pierced 5 years back. And he used to wear studs in both his ears. But recently he met his old friend who returned from UK. This guy was wearing 1/2'' hoops in his ears. He also had a stud in his nose.He was ok in his looks. I don't know what an impact he has left on my husband , my hubby purchased a set of 1 Inch stoned golden hoops and started wearing them. He is very reluctant to change them to studs. I fear him being ridiculed by society. Now he is also considering nose piercing which i can't digest. He has already purchased four different kinds of nose studs and rings . I just can't see him in a nose ring. What can i do?

8. sampath123

sampath123 New IL'ite

Very interesting,your son and husband are wearing nose ornaments.My nose was also pierced on right side and septum with my personal interest and I wear occassionaly