Need or Looking for Travel Companion - Post here!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by sirishamanne, Dec 9, 2006.

1. rakshak

rakshak New IL'ite

Looking for travel companion

Hi Guys,

My MIL is traveling between december 15 and January 15 from Bangalore or Bombay to LAX(Los Angeles). If there is anyone traveling around same time and can accompany her please let me know.
    Thanks

2. chinni3367

chinni3367 New IL'ite

Need Advice reg. E-tickets and travel companion

Hi Everybody,

My mom is coming on Dec 28th to help my delivery. We got the tickets for her. We took E-tickets and send her the ticket conformation details Email. Is it safe to have E.tickets. Anybody faced any kind of issues with E-tickets. Enough for her to carry passport and Email confirmation. PLease pardon my ignorance. I am bit worried about this. Please guide me?

Need travel companion for my Mom from Hyderabad to chicago on Dec 28th.She is only 52 years. Just need some companion. Please let me know if anybody out there. Appreciate your help!

Chinni....

3. chittidallas

chittidallas New IL'ite

Anyone going to India from Dallas?

Hi Frndz,
    I am looking for travel companion who is travelling to India, Hyderabad from USA, Dallas,TX.
    I am travelling on Jan-10th by Lufthansa.
    Send me PM if anyone also interested for Travel Companion.

Thnx,
    Chitti.:cheers

4. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Travel companion needed on 9th April- Chennai - NJ - via London, British airways v

Hi Indusladies,

My sis and Son (8yrs) are travelling to NJ via London by British Airways. Since this is their
    first international trip, they are looking for travel cmpanions.

If any family/friends are travelling on that date, pls PM me.

Thanks in advance...

5. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Re: Travel companion needed on 9th April- Chennai - philadephia, British airways

Hi Il,

Any one travelling on 9th Apr 2008 , chennai to Philapdelphia via lOondon by British airways BA1036?

We are looking for travelling companions for our sis.

6. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Need Travel Companion

Hi all

Is anyone coming from Bangalore-via Dubai to NewYork in Emirates on 23rd April ? My MIL is travelling alone and it will be gr8 if she gets any companion....

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  7. kanmani

kanmani Junior IL'ite

Hello,

Is anyone travelling to India(Chennai) from Dallas during this month via Lufthansa?

Let me know. Need a companion for someone travelling with a toddler. Thx.

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

When I saw so many travel companion request felt y not offer that I am ready to come if anyone who can buy my ticket too, I will drop and come back by the same flight no need to stay over and I might save u all a lot of anxieties u see, what say u friends..sunkan[​IMG]

9. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Newark to Chennai via Brussels on 24thMay-Travel companion

Is there anyone travelling on Jet Airways from Newark to Chennai on 24th May? My mom is travelling alone,if there is anyone pls let me know. We would like someone to be there to just guide her at Brussels and Chennai.

10. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Newark to Chennai via Brussels on 24thMay-Travel companion

Dear Sunitha,

As of now, I don't know anyone travelling to chennai thru brussels from Newark.If I know anyone sure'll inform you..

Why I reply you here, Since your Mom is travelling in jet Airways it's lil bit cool.I travelled in the same route in Jet airways last month. Advantage in Jet Airways is they'll inform the gate number for the connecting flight in the flight itself before landing.So we'll ready for that gate to hit.For sure, we can check in the displays once she enters the airport. Most of the people travelling from newark knows Tamil, so she can just talk and make some friends....Hope this helps....

Pinky...