Download here! - 21 GOLDEN RULES FOR INDIAN WOMEN - An Experience Guide!

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Jun 19, 2008.

1. suesanyal

suesanyal New IL'ite

Hi guys,

This rulebook is awesome, i never knew i do all these miserable things and thought I was doing right. Thanks for this one.

More later.
    Sue

2. kavithasingh

kavithasingh New IL'ite

Hi Friends:hiya,

I am Kavisingh,I feel that all the points in 21 golden rules are so good.Once in their daily life each women have to face these prob's. its really a good solutions.Kindly note we can speak a lot,but being silence can change a lot.Its my experience. Thanks for giving us a nice guidence:thumbsup.

Cheers
    Kavisingh

3. kavithasingh

kavithasingh New IL'ite

Re : Tuition Centre

Hi Friends,

I am taking tutions in my home for some various standard students, I have plan to start a tuition centre for all the classes.Classes will be individual as per standard.can anyone guide me.for more details and ideas.I want my tuition centre should be the best centre, which will make cent percent result in all classes.Waiting for suggestions.

Cheers,
    Kavisingh

4. svid

svid New IL'ite

A wonderfull guide:thumbsup...It is a guide that should be read by all the women in this wonderful..

Regards,
    Vidya

5. annthomas

annthomas Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    The post on 21 golden rules was beautiful!!!! i think its a must forward for all the indian ladies out there.

I liked the glass paintings by Aparna Santhosh...a beautiful piece of work....is there any way i can get the trace of the picture, Aparna.

Thanks,
    Ann

6. hala

hala New IL'ite

hi to all,

i'm a new member of this site and also a newly married lady.
    when i read that such "golden rules" were available, i was really excited as i've been going thru a roller coaster ride of emotions and feelings..
    well, i must say, that the rules are valid and i enjoyed reading them and vouch for them, very true. now i just have to find a way to put them into practice.. i've learned that,in every aspect of life,it all boils down to self control. if u have self control, u'll be patient, thus avoid fights. if ur in control , u'll mind ur tongue, thus end up not hurting people by harsh words... and innumerable examples...

but, anyways.. thanks for the book, worth reading every morning, as said by devi...

hala

7. hala

hala New IL'ite

hi,
    same here, i got married 1 yr back.. and i used to feel the same- why shud i adjust, he doesn't care about my feelings.. etc... and what u said was true.. we never expect such things from siblings n parents.. then why from poor husband.. i guess we need to adjust and understand the husband in order to be happy with him... besides.. little patience goes a long way....

8. nunnu5

nunnu5 New IL'ite

Hi to IndusLadies Team !!!!,

I am really impressed by this article , All the sayings are 100% true and i have experienced almost of them to some extent ....

Thanks for giving teachings to all the members ... Recently joined in here bt reallly got good things

Regards
    Mamta Singh

9. karmugil

karmugil New IL'ite

hai,
    The golden rules are really golden to keep in memory forever. thank u. This makes one to get relieve and enjoy the life. this makes me to realize that even I have to spend some time for me and to adjust with my hubby. thanks a lot.:wow

10. sachi

sachi New IL'ite

good for the beginner wife as i used to stress out and took me a while to not go for high expectation