1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I get fed up wid my DH sumtimes

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shridevi, Apr 2, 2011.

1. shridevi

shridevi New IL'ite

My story is also same like most ladies but here sumthing is breaking my head actually.

Am in my 8th month pregnancy and staying at my mom's place since my 5th month of my pregnancy. Now currently my DH is in India but staying at his place and do quite often visit me. My problem is every time my hubby visit will come up with past things and i want that when he come spend quality time with me and unborn kid. Eveytime he comes he will come up with the topic of his parents like will i stay with them after delivery for sometimes atleast, will I take care of them if if he is not there. Is it so necessary for him to talk all these when am pregnant. Every time in the back of his mind he has that feeling that I like to spend more time at my mom's place than at his place specially when he is not there.

Am just fed with all these and now I feel he should not visit me only though he is near to my place. So that I can be atleast be mentally relaxed and at peace and njoy my kid.

What all other ladies have to say about this.

2. samraa

samraa Bronze IL'ite

stop worrying now and tell him plainly that you do not want to talk about the past or those petty issues which may not happen.enjoy your pregnancy and happily deliver your baby.post delivery [after you have enough rest] go to your IL's place and stay for a couple of days-if you please.and then happily fly off to Bahrain and live happily with your dh and newborn.

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Just tell your husband that you need some rest and peace of mind at this point in your pregnancy. Unnecessary arguments / fights / hypothetical discussions leading to elevated stress levels are the last thing you require just now. It is not going to make your baby very happy. Tell him that for the sake of the baby, these discussions should be postponed to a later date. Till delivery it is just natural that you will want to be with your parents. And there is nothing wrong with that. Any one would like to be with their parents (just like him).

Visit your pil the way samraa said and tell him you will take one day at a time and cross the bridge when you come to it. Your pil are not in any crisis needing to be taken care of at this moment. So why bring that up of all times, now?

Tell him clearly, you would not like to discuss these matters and it would be much better if you discussed more happy topics now.

4. shridevi

shridevi New IL'ite

Thnx for your immediate response but what if he is repeating the same thing after some time again. For some time he will be good then again same thing repeats. I think these things are feeded to him from my PIL especially by FIL who I find is real head ache. When my DH is here i feel he will only listen to their word and follow blindly he doesn't think before he acts when their words are feeded.

5. hitaksh

hitaksh New IL'ite

Hi Shridevi,

I think its time for you to be relaxed and not to worry for anything than your baby. I feel somewhere in your mind you are also thinking these things so plz try to avoid all this and whenever your hubby comes to meet you, be happy and you only start some good topics. Once you clear all what you are feeling and try to make him understand and after that whenever he will again start the same topic you try to change the topic or do some other activity, slowly he will also understand everything.

If you will be happy the more relaxe you baby will be.
    Think positive be positive.:thumbsup