1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My love Story ....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by alsu, Mar 24, 2011.

1. divyamadhavan

divyamadhavan Bronze IL'ite

Please post ur next episode...
    Eagerly waiting to read it...

2. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

Alsu
    first episode of ur love story very very very supppeeerrrr. Na romba nithanama azhaga swarashyama padichen theriyuma?! 2nd episode yum ithe mathiri azhaga eluthunga.
    By
    ur vaasaki

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

cute one... nice going.. cant wait to know about the proposal...:)

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

cute narration alsu...keep going...waiting for the proposal episode:thumbsup

5. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

Wow.. lot of response to my 1st writing.. Thanx ladies..

Continued ........

so we started speaking day and night... But didnt meet at all... This was happening for a month.. Then one day he said he is going out for lunch... He asked me to join..

i said fine.. so that was the 1st meeting alone.. Tensed.. Guilty as i thought this is wrong.. Going out with some guy before marriage... What to do? that age convinced me to go..

We went and had good lunch in a restaurant.. Spoke Sweet Nothings ..

Then left to home.. Again our talks continued.. and meetings increased... Went to a movie... KAKKA KAKKA.. Suriya so smart just resembling my DH.. so fell crazy and saw 2times again twith friends imagining him..

One day when i was in college i slipped down and got a sprain in the leg.. and swelling too ... MY HOD asked me to go home.. I was not able to keep even a step.. So ine of my friend called him and asked him to take to a DR and give an injection and then drop home..

He got scared and took permission from Office and came.. He looked very tensed..like the scene in Kakka Kakka.. Maya in hospital after the accident.. He took me to a nearby hospital and was near me till everything was over.. Got me the tablets.. Hold me to walk..

I felt some what.. a feeling which cannot be expressed... Then evening in the phone he said he couldnt see me like that.. innocent girl im.. so i asked him why? he said i dont know..

then the same routine.. talking.. meeting.. chatting...

The day came....
    We were in a Ice cream Shop... both of us love icecreams.. so was enjoying it.. we were just speaking..

It wasnt planned... I asked him how it would be if we get married? he said it would be nice.. why do you ask this?

i said i felt like asking so i asked.. he didnt speak more nor I

that day was over.. Night fully i was thinking about what i asked him.. I thought i did a big mistake telling him like that.. This is not gonna happen.. Then why did i ask that..

But i also knew he was not just a friend.. More than that.. I had the confidence he would surely take care of me very well..

So next day he called me and asked whether i was serious about what i said yesterday.. i said i dont know.. Whether its crush or infactuation or Love. But ur warmth is so nice to me..

he said I too have the same feeling..but imsure its only Love.. i was dumbstruck.. All butterflies flying inside... i didnt speak anything for a minute..he kept telling hello .... hello...

i immediately told him my parents or my relatives wont accept.. He said your still studying. So finish it. Then we will see what to do...

So there it started.. Then what bunking college.. Lack of attendance.. But finally he was the boost and i scored 80% in my semisters..

3years of Love bloomed to 5years of Married life and 2 lovely kids... totally 8years now and feel really blessed for such a wonderful DH and Superb Kids..

Lyrics written for us...

Ethotho Desangalai Saerkkindra Nesam Thannai
    Nee Paathi Naan Paathiyaay Korkkindra Pasam Thannai
    Kaathal Endru Paeyar Suttiyae Kaalam Thantha Sontham Ithu
    Ennai Polae Pen Kuzhanthai Unnai Pol Oru Aan Kuzhanthai
    Naam Vazhntha Vazhvirku Sandravathu Innoru Uyir Thaannadi .....

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  6. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

So romantic dear. How you got permission from parents?

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hey how about the part with your parents??????

8. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

This is Love story... so marriage story is different... which i feel little personal...

sorry dearies....

9. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

wow your story is superb and romantic.how you get the permission from parents eagerly waitng for it

kaaka kaaka movie ye thothruchu unga love storya paathu:biglaugh:biglaugh

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

oh adan anda alavu surya mela ungaluku craze a...heheheh
    inda padam anda producers ku panatte serthatade tavare,surya-jo gautham ku pear puzhazh serthukodutadu tavare ennalamo pannirukku nu unga kadhai lendu teriyudu....