1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Beginning or The End - Part 9

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ghostwriter, Mar 16, 2011.

1. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Bronze IL'ite

The next day with red swollen eyes Suja reported to work. Rita had already taken up the supervising job. The girl had changed overnight. No longer was she the giggling girl, she behaved as if she was the queen of the place.
    Suja tried to ignore her. The other women in the kitchen tried having small talks with her and in the name of being sympathetic asked her questions about why did this change happened, few of them suggested that Rita had slept with the master to get promoted and things were so well when Saheb was there.

Suja’s head was throbbing but she had taken the decision that she would just do her job and pay her loan and will get out of this place. At the most one more year of humiliation, but she has been humiliated enough in her life, humiliated as a child while being ridiculed by her friends about her looks, ridiculed by her relatives who expressed their concern about her future and wondered who would marry such a plain looking girl, humiliated when Amma complained about her worries to find a match for her, humiliated when people expressed shocked that she got a handsome husband, humiliated when her husband chose a pretty girl over her, she had enough humiliations that being humiliated no longer mattered.

She went on her duties, cleaning each room the way they should be cleaned. She had done this job before and it was not hard for her to go back to doing it. While doing her work she was called umpteen times by Rita, it was as if Rita was there to just give orders and Suja was doing the supervising work as well other tasks. Rita, showed her who was the boss by seeing to it that Suja never had a free moment.

As the day passed people started hating Rita. She was always ordering people and no longer talked to anyone properly. She not only behaved but also believed that she was the owner of the guest house. Suja, tried to blank her mind and concentrated her job.

Suja as usual was going through her task list and suddenly she noticed a change, she was required to clean the master bedroom twice in the day. The master bedroom was the name given to the bedroom which the owner occupied. Arjun had redone the bedroom which Saheb occupied as per his taste. Suja, always avoided that bedroom, even while she was supervising, she would go there only when Arjun was not around. Now, she is required to clean it twice. She decided to approach Rita to make the change but her experience from past few days made her realize that Rita won’t listen to her request. The only reason why the Guest house was running smoothly was because Suja was ghost supervising it and Rita knew it. She just wanted to show Suja who was the boss by downplaying any of the personal requests that Suja had.

It was 9pm in the night and Suja had completed all her task, all she had to do was recheck the master bedroom before master comes in to sleep. She checked her watched; it was the time when Arjun will be checking the end of the day work. She entered the room changed the towels in the bathroom, arranged the curtains and changed the bed sheets. She was straightening the bed sheets when she heard the door closed behind her. She jumped and turned around.

“I, I am done here, I was just about to leave”, she said hurriedly and quickly moved to pick the discarded bed sheets near the wall. She wanted to make her exit as soon as possible.

“Why such a hurry”, Arjun stood there smiling lazily. He refused to move from the front door.

“I, I have finished my work. Good night sir.”
    She tried to move but there was no way to go. Arjun was standing blocking the way, his back resting on the closed door.

“Please excuse me”, Suja said firmly

“I won’t. What are you going to do? Shout???”.

“Sir please I need to go now.’

Arjun moved towards her and there was something in his eyes that made Suja take a step back. But as she moved back Arjun kept coming closer.

“I need to go”, Suja’s voice was sounding desperate.

“Then push me and go. Try it Suja, try pushing me because I won’t budge.”
    Arjun was already near her; he grasped her by the elbow and clutched her tight in his arms. Suja was pushing him with all her strength.

“Arjun don’t do this. This is not right”

“But I don’t see any wrong here. Technically I am still your husband so technically I do have a right here.”

Arjun caught hold of her hands and twisted them behind her.

“Now are you going to be a good girl and kiss me or do I have to take it from you.”

“Go to hell”

“I won’t”

Arjun forced her face towards him and no matter how she tried hard to escape he managed to kiss her with full force.

When their mouth met, Suja realized that how weak she was and the reason she resisted was because she always knew she would give in.

Arjun’s hands were already opening her dress and Suja had no strength to push him away, not when she wanted him as much as he did.

It was a love making with a force, they kissed and touched and both of them attacking the other with vengeance.

For few minutes nothing mattered but the sweet sensation, the dance of love when their bodies just mingled with each other, sometimes they were gentle and sometimes Arjun just demanded his authority on Suja’s body and Suja just surrendered, and then when the sensation became too much to bear they entered the bliss.

They lay on bed side by side without talking to each other. It took few minutes for Suja to get back to reality and realize the fact that she just made love to Arjun. She felt ashamed of herself that she wanted this to happen since the day Arjun arrived at the guest house.

Arjun was holding her tight and was already snoring, just like the old days. Carefully, Suja got up and dressed.

As she walked back to her room, she could feel the cold wind; she clutched her chest tightly and kept walking

Even if it meant for one night she wanted to go back. To feel the warmth of Arjun’s body, even if it meant for one night she wanted to feel secured in Arjun’s tight hug. Even if it meant for one night she wanted to be his lover and just bask in his love.

As she was tracing her steps back to her room she though that

'It was not a bad marriage. She always felt loved and wanted. Always felt being taken care of. She always felt beautiful. It was not a bad marriage at all, then why did one beautiful girl had to come and destroy her nest.

WHY???'

To Be Continued.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/128621-the-beginning-end-part-8-a.html

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
    1 person likes this.

2. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

it is so beautiful dear..

A beautiful portrayal of vengence and love. Perfect reactions from both.
    too good to read..

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

i somehow expected this part to happen
    execellent writing dear..beautiful

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Wow!! I have no words to express. You are such an awesome writer :thumbsup

Waiting eagerly for the next part. Please don't make us wait long :hide:

5. akka

akka New IL'ite

Wow Nice episode. Waiting for the next...

6. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

After looong time good to read your two episodes.. This episode was too good with loads of love between the couple. Hope they would rejoin asap.. Thanks for coming back ghostwriter:thumbsup

7. krk

krk Junior IL'ite

Ghostwriter,

As always.. simply amazing.. keep going..

-krk

8. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

9. priyavijai

priyavijai New IL'ite

Good going! Waiting for your next episode..

10. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Cute one ... Instead of keep highlighting the fault the man did, its different that you brought out the weakness of the lady too... And the last para made me think, "I was always loved and needed in this marriage" - very well written - somehow it made me think that she overreacted. like every human does...

WIth right choice of words you portrayed the emotions of the couple... Super GW...

ILT