Lost my beautiful boy in NICU

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by honeyflower80, Feb 14, 2011.

1. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Honey

Sorry for your baby loss. Just relax and stress free. As hemadurga told KRK is your good company.

Include me also in your company. i have also lost one baby girl 10 months after delivering and last year had one abortion in september.

Let's all hope for the best. Praying for all who are TTC and who are all pregnant.

2. waiting4miracle

waiting4miracle New IL'ite

Hey Honey,
    A blog is really a good way to keep memories of ur son. Besides it is cathartic too. I was thinking of the same. I think I am amply inspired. U take care sweetheart. Good things happen to good people. Hope we can give each other encouragement to tide through this troubled phase in our lives.
    U take care.
    I can't seem to find ur blog. Can u please leave a link.

BPositiv
    I truly and completely believe in ur mom's second option. I know for sure God is just making me stronger testing me.

W4M

3. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

honeyflower, w4m and krk

I came into work today, mad at my husband for not helping me with chores at home. Reading about your losses has put so many things in perspective for me. The things I get mad/sad about are not even worth a speck of dirt compared to what you ladies are going/have gone through.

While I can't really provide any useful information, I truly feel sorry for your losses and will sincerely include you all in my prayers to hold your little ones in your arms again.

4. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

dear Subha: So so sorry for your loss. I can fully understand what you are going through. Life is so unfair and am just going to kill the person who will say otherwise.

dear w4m: Thanks for saying you are inspired by my blog idea. My husband was saying blog is so old fashioned you should twitter. He manages some whips at humour these days. Let me give another try. I posted it here on IndusL : Mommy without my baby - Indusladies Directory
    When you navigate its under Directory -> Blogs -> Mommy Blogs
    I was telling my dh there is no platform like SANDS etc. exclusively for Indian women. Maybe we should develop one.

dear peartree: what can i say but just that thanks for reading, understanding and commenting.

5. krk

krk Junior IL'ite

Honeyflower,

Your blog brought back my sorrowful memories and I am actually shivering inside... those painful moments are etched in my heart too. I tend to become weak and my head literally goes blank when I think of those days. As you have rightly pointed out, these memories will haunt us for lifetime...

Still my fingers are shivering as I am typing this out and I feel as though my heart is missing a beat here and there.

My prayers to God to help you and W4M.

-krk

6. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

dear krk

Kindly leave a word on my blog if you visit it again - just anything - it's very important that i know somebody's been reading me.

You won't believe but its so comforting to know for me at the moment that somebody is listening.

In my whole family I'm the only one who's lost a baby. And among my friends too.

I cannot tell you how many friends I have lost and in the process of losing after I lost my baby. I have disappeared from the social circle altogether bcoz i cannot take the insensitivity of the ones i thought were friends.

Nobody ever should be in the place I'am.

dear w4m

Am waiting to connect to you on the blog. Please be there.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  7. waiting4miracle

waiting4miracle New IL'ite

Hi honey,
    Beautiful blog. Left u a message.
    Take care.

8. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

excuse me if am posting this twice becoz the first time, browser crashed.

w4m: got your msg and thanks for that, I think of you and your loss often as I do about all baby loss mamas I have come across.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  9. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Left a message for you in your blog honeyflower.