September 2010 mommies :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by DevikaS, Feb 4, 2010.

1. jaimatadi123

jaimatadi123 Senior IL'ite

hi Ladies,

Ishi is 6mnths old now.
    Still dont have a feeding pattern for her. Started with aptacereal ( rice n vanilla )
    Gave her mashed banana but she was coughing so stopped that also.

Ladies do share your feeding pattern and recipe's for baby food.

Tc

2. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all...

Ryan is also going to be 6 months on 13th...so far he drinks 21-24 ounce milk daily and 4 table spoon of rice cereal (dry) in a day.....but it appears he needs more..hence i am planning to start raagi from Sunday and also some vegetables and fruits and daal water..hope he will like the taste of new food..

TC

3. Kumarimouni

Kumarimouni Senior IL'ite

my DD is 5 months completed and 13 days.
    iam giving her rice and oatmeal cereal mixing.
    she likes oatmeal so iam mixing with rice cereal.
    she didn't like carrot juice...:
    i want to give apple ,avacado and vegetables.but i don't know how i have to give.
    in my home they will give only rice with ghee and daal...but iam not interested in that...
    so can u give how that preparation?????
    thanks in advance

4. msquare

msquare Senior IL'ite

When do you all start applying oil in your babies hair? Is it ok to start about 1 month old baby?

5. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi msquare,

we put oil on my DS head starting from his 1st bath i.e when he was 3 days old...so one month should be absolutely fine.

Marina

6. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kumari if u go to June 2010 due date..sharmili has explained how to give fruits and vegetables...i am also planning to start fruits and veggies soon...today trying Raagi for the first time...hope he will like it..

7. sowraj

sowraj Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone.. I am also a sep 2010 mummy just happened to check this forum.. nice to see so many mommies having daughter or son of my ages and can share our thoughts and experience..
    I have a daughter completed her 6 months and few days into 7th month... already on solids but uncessful in giving her bottle milk, she simply rejects the bottle...
    can you all share your experiences and whats the milestone reach now.. she is sitting comfortably with little support but yet to crawl...

8. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sowraj..though very late..welcome to the club..

i am giving raagi and rice cereal and have also started follow up milk for my baby...he is doing well ..

regarding milestones...he is rolling both ways..he also rocks on all 4, can do only supported sitting..no crawling yet

keep posting...

9. sowraj

sowraj Bronze IL'ite

Hi marina
    thanks fro the reply.. and talking about milk.. my daughter is on solids through the day and at nights i feed her(breast milk) and there is no other milk supplement she takes.. is this okay.. i tried giving her formula or aavin milk(cows milk) through bottle but she rejects it.. not sure if its the bottle or the milk that she rejects..

10. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sowraj...so u r giving her milk only during nights and rest all day she is on solids...??

i donno how much milk is required by baby after 6 month, but the formula i give says its should be 21 ounce s day...

My son has this routine...

5: 30 am -4 ounce
    10 am -5 ounce
    12 noon -Raagi (almost half bowl)
    2 pm-5 ounce
    6 pm - 5 ounce
    8 pm - rice cereal
    10 pm -4 ounce

i want to increase his solids but donno what to give??share your daughter schedule too..

waht all r u giving in solids...

bottle milk..i think she is refusing coz of the nipple..try to change the bottle...Avent are good or any other wide nipple bottle..so probably ur kid will adapt soon...also which formula u tried..Nan is good..hv u tried tht?

TC