Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shobha,

I saw ur message; as I am little busy, in connection with the school admission of my grand daughter; I could not reply to you. I shall send the reply shortly.

regards.

2. Pragaspathy

3. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir

Thanks for acknowledging my post.

Will wait for reply. No worries take your time.

Hope the admission procedure is completed for your granddaughter. :)

As always I value your suggestion and iam feeling a bit depressed with these failures in finding a job. Hence wanted your suggestion.

Thanks & Regards
    Shobha

4. nanrajkumar

nanrajkumar Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,

Could u please tell me when will my husband get a chance to go abroad? Right now he has shifted to a new job. But it is a small company started a year back. How is, his future in new company? Will he get opp to go abroad? He has been trying for almost more than 5 yrs.

V.Rajkumar
    11:20 AM
    Chennai.

5. butterbaby

butterbaby Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am still awaiting your reply to my query:

I had reposted your prediction last year a few pages ago:
    I am once again reposting it below: (Please refer a few posts down for your earlier prediction)

I would like to know abt the foll urgently:
    1) Characteristics of my life partner
    2) Auspicious time for meeting my life partner
    3) Family status of my life partner
    4) Any chances of me travelling to another country after marriage?

Regards,

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  6. butterbaby

butterbaby Senior IL'ite

7. niloikon

niloikon New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Kindly advice on above.

8. butterbaby

butterbaby Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Above quoted is ur earlier prediction

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Shobha,

In your chart, the Saturn, the significator of profession is followed by exalted Jupiter, which means that you may not find much difficulty in finding getting changed. However, as Rahu is following Saturn, there are possibilities of some problems in the office.

At present, you are running the dasa of Jupiter, who is exalted and placed in the 7th house.

Jupiter is the lord of 3rd and 12th houses. Normally, the dasas of 3rd, 6th, 8th, and 12th houses will not give much expected beneficial results. This dasa started long back, as early as in 10.10.1999 and will be over by 10.10.2015.

In addition, at present, you are in the first phase of Sade Sati, which will also normally give not much expected good results; with mental strain; loss of money etc. Apart from this, the transit Jupiter is in the 6th house, which is likely to create some jealously among the working people; cheating by the trust people etc. and this situation will get changed once, the transit Jupiter moves from Pisces to Aries, which is likely to happen by 6th May, 2011.

For the last one week, the transit Jupiter is aspecting the natal Jupiter, which should have given some change of ur expectation, since the dasa period is also supportive.

Hence, it is better you can make attempt, atleast after the transit of Jupiter i.e. by May, 2011.

Since you are running the dasa of Jupiter, you can try to visit Shiva temple and pray Lord Dakshinamoorhy on every Thursday, which will nullify the ill effects of dasa lord.

Apart from this, for Sade Sati, it is better you can try to pray the Lord Saneeswaran at Lord Shiva temple on every Saturday. Also, you can try offer boiled rise, mixed with gingelly oil (sesame oil) to crows on every Saturday morning and then you can take the breakfast and also you can try to make a visit to Tirupathy and in case, if you are in the habit of taking non vegetarian, you can better avoid the same on all Saturdays. As Saturn happens to be your Lagna lord, Saturn will not harm you much. However, in order to please him, you can whatever possible. In case if you happen to visit Tirupathy, and if your health permits, you can try to go from Tirupathy to Tirumala, by walk; ofcourse, it is a difficult job and if your health permits, you can do this and don't take any risk. Also, you can try to use Sesame oil in your pooja rooms. If you can continue to this, you will much relief from your mental strain and Lord Saturn will get pleased. Also try to avoid blue or black clothes for quite some, including your hand kerchief.

I am not making any panic of you. Saturn is a very honest and natural judge and he will refine any one in the life. If any native commits any mischief of any nature, he will not hesitate to punish and others, he will not do any harm.

If u need any more clarifications, please do write back.

Thank U for your kind enquiry. I hope with the blessings of people like you, I hope I may be able to succeed in getting LKG admission of my grand daughter, which is a toughest job for the present.

regards.

10. star123

star123 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Ji,

Greetings to you.

Could u pls analyse my chart and help me know about my spouse.

1) Is he already known to me or a stranger.
    2) about his family ,siblings
    3) Age difference between me and him

My details:
    DOB: 18.5.1984
    TOB:2.49 PM
    Place of birth: Dindigul (India)

I have asked few questions,pls help me clarify questions whatever possible through astrology.

Thanks
    -Star

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011