Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. rose1

rose1 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

How are you doing ?

Please do the matching for the two charts :

girl : 15th feb , 1985, 6.50pm , hyderabad
    boy :10 july 1983, 11.30 am , hyderabad.

My aunt is facing problems in her office, when do u c them ending and how her career is , any threat to the job?

details: 15th june , 1964, 11.45pm , hyderabad.

Please spare sometime to chk and let me know. If the charts are matced what time you would suggest for the marriage , they are planning june .

2. butterbaby

butterbaby Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Following your request, I have quoted your earlier prediction above, I would be thankful if You could provide me with the following:

1) Characteristics of my life partner
    2) Family status of my life partner

Once again, i am a firm believer of your predictions & believe that they are true. I was born in manama, Kingdom of Bahrain at 12:05 AM in the very early morning hours of 28th July 1986

Thanks & awaiting your reply
    Regards,

3. Tamilarasii

Tamilarasii New IL'ite

Sir,

DOB: 26-5-1974
    time:3.05 pm
    place:chennai

pls tell about my finacial status and career

4. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Help Needed Sir

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Can you please let me know the profession and married life of the below boy. Also , please let me know if he has any chance of going abroad in this year or coming years.

Boy: 10-Oct-80, 8.20 AM, Chennai.

Thanks
    Anjana

5. Hyundai

Hyundai New IL'ite

Re: Help Needed Sir

Hello Sir

I posted my query earlier as well. I do understand that you have lot of questions to be replied to. I am reposting my details again -

Thank you very much for the great help that you are rendering. I have been married for 3 years and we do not have a kid for ourself. Please can you look into our details and let us know if we can have one soon?

Mine
    DOB - 29 Mar 1979
    TOB 5.09 AM
    Place of Birth Bombay, Maharashtra, India

My Husband's
    DOB 31 Dec 1975
    TOB 8.33 PM
    Place of Birth - Trichy, Tamilnadu, India

Thanks very much

Will look forward to reply.

Thanks

6. singapalsmile

singapalsmile IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pragaspathy,

How are you doing?

I am just curious to know about the probable planetary configuration in a girl's chart that influences her guy to remain a "yes-man" to her all through the marital life.

Can you reference any reliable astro source to research on this topic? Please feel free to provide your input as well. Thanks.

7. namrathamorab

namrathamorab Gold IL'ite

Sir,
    I had posted this some time ago and re-posting it since I got no reply from you. Would be really kind of you if you could please answer my queries.

8. God

God New IL'ite

Dear SIr,

Few times ago you read my chart and told me that I will be blessed with baby in nov 2010-dec 2010 but nothing happened :(... well you gave me one another time period June 2011 now hope for good this time :)....

well besides that my in laws family forcing me to go for some other options like IUI and all but I am scared so that I m posting it here again to ask whether we should go for that or not as it's costly too? will it be helpful? and as you asked me to pray god Dakshina Murthy , I am praying him daily when I perform my daily routine pooja.

Some other queries :

1)We are also planing to buy a house in Singapore this year so please tell me will we be able to buy one?

2) How mine and my husband's career/financial condition will be?

3) I want to have my own import and export business can I ? and when? will I flourish with the business ? or I should not go for business?

My details are as bellow:

20 july 1984
    7:20 PM
    Nagaur, Rajasthan, India

My Husband's Details:

4 june 1981
    3:55am
    Udaipur,Rajasthan, India

Please reply as soon as possible so that I can proceed with the treatment (Pregnancy Options) for which My family is forcing me now.

Awaiting reply.

Regards

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  9. dolondubai

dolondubai New IL'ite

Guru ji ,

Kindly reply for my questions please .....

10. niloikon

niloikon New IL'ite

Originally Posted by niloikon

Dear Sir,

I am facing problems in my marriage. I am on the verge of divorce because of the immoral behaviour and lying nature of my husband. i am going through a very rough phase. I would like to know if leaving my husband will be a right decision. Will i get a better and happy life in future. Please please please do respond.

1) Date of Birth : May 19th 1984
    2) Time of Birth : 7:55 AM ( UAE time)
    3) Place of Birth : Abu Dhabi (UAE)

Dear Sir,

The above was my initial query. The below mentioned are my husbands birth details. As of now we are living separate. You had advised me to give him one more chance. I did that but he still cheated on me. His mother even suggested getting him married to a beautiful girl so that i can be his first wife and tht girl his second wife, and he wil be happy. I feel worthless and being treated like a dog. He keeps saying he agreed to the marriage only to get away from his strict dad. He said he likes me a lot for my charector, but not like how a husband would luv his wife... he cant accept me as his wife. This he is saying after 2.5 yrs of marriage. No luv, care, concern or respect. I took the decision for divorce, and now we are living separate.
    Please advice if i took the right decision. will i get a better life ahead... i am praying to God regularly now.

Husband
    D.O.B : 19th Sept 1980
    Time of Birth - 5:30 am IST
    Place of Birth : Trivandrum (Kerala)

Mine
    1) Date of Birth : May 19th 1984
    2) Time of Birth : 7:55 AM ( UAE time)
    3) Place of Birth : Abu Dhabi (UAE)