1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Critical Situation

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by lilyflower, Feb 27, 2011.

1. tictactoe

tictactoe New IL'ite

Hi lilyflower,
    Im sailing in the same boat with you except that i dont have a baby and my hubby has male fertility issue. Make him cut all those credit cards in front of you. My husband had credit cards and loans in India. The repayment amount in india was more than our income. Thats why we came to UAE but before I could come to UAE he ended up again taking those stupid credit cards and used them here. Now we have the repayments going on in INdia and UAE. we are already in debts till 2012. these loans and credit cards have made us slaves here we work and toil here and get nothing all the salary goes for payments here and India.
    He is repenting big time and since then has not used any cards.
    I know it will be tough if you go back to india you are going to miss him. You and your kid are his support so dont leave him alon. Since you are already here try your best for a job and keep the kid in babysitting. Try taking temporary jobs as well. over here many ladies go on maternity leaves hence you can try finding jobs for 3-4 mths atleast you can pull up your expenses for those months.
    check out the below sites:
    Dubaiba Jobs ~ Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and UAE, Updated Daily |
    BAC - Your Search Partner
    www.jobtrackme.com/
    nadia-me.com

tictactoe

2. lilyflower

lilyflower New IL'ite

Hi fnds
    Dear Orion80, Thanks for ur reply.Yes i will definitely tell my parents abt my improving situation.Thank God for everything.

Dear tictactoe
    I was thinking that i am the only example of this stupid credit card loss....but came to know abt ur situation.felt sorry...
    one thing abt which i am sure that...if husband repents means he will never do the mistake.so God is there.he will help us .... All the cards r with me and are blocked also.So no question of using them.Regarding job...I have started getting some calls...but till now not a good one.Like i cant travell far with low salary leaving my kid...so looking for a good oppertunity.i guess i ll get 1 soon.The site u have given is useful...r u working dear?I was also there in Abudhabi for 2 years...

3. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

You have to first assess what is important for you in life? Money or companionship?
    What is the point in earning well, but going to a job and coming to an empty home?
    It depends on your priority in life.

As far as your husbands money management not being good. There is some flaw in everyone... including you. Look beyond that and see how life changes.

Unless you are not able to live comfortably in your husband's income, just stay stuck to him. Keep looking for a job and you will get something.
    All the best!

4. lilyflower

lilyflower New IL'ite

Hi Successminded

Thanks for ur reply.Yes u r right...evevry1 has flaw.All of us do some mistakes in our life.And whether its a good time or a bad time...definitely changes.Now my hubby has started understanding the value of money...not spending more.So after payments n all we r able to live a very good life.I have also decided to work but staying with my hubby....actually i was nt getting jobs in my line...thats why thought of going to India.But now i have started searching in different line n also getting calls.so quite happy now....preparing seriously for interviews...wish me luck..