1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Saat Khoon Maaf!!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Feb 4, 2011.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Priyanka's Hot Avatars in Saat Khoon Maaf

We’ve got to say Priyanka Chopra is very enterprising when it comes to style. After donning twelve different looks in What’s Your Rashee, she is once again set to slip into several different avatars for Vishal Bhardwaj’s Saat Khoon Maaf. Check her out.

[​IMG]
    Priyanka Chopra
    : Check out my glowing skin. I’ve my friendly neighbour to thank for it. Wink, wink.

[​IMG]
    Priyanka Chopra
    : Do you want to think again before you implicate me for tax evasion?

[​IMG]
    Priyanka Chopra to Neil Nitin Mukesh
    : Bhala teri soorat meri soorat se gori kaise? (How your complexion is fairer than mine?)

[​IMG]
    John Abraham
    : Yay! I get to make out with Piggy Chops. I love Vishal Bhardwaj.

[​IMG]
    Aleksandr Dyachenko
    (One of her husbands): Why do I get an old and wrinkly Priyanka?! I hate Vishal Bhardwaj.

[​IMG]
    Priyanka Chopra
    : Stop me from winning all awards next year. Filmfare, Screen, IIFA… here I come.

2. puni88

Priyanka Chopra at 7 Khoon Maaf press meet

Priyanka Chopra at 7 Khoon Maaf press meet
    Where: Taj Land's End
    This is definitely a creative way of promoting the film.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. puni88

Synopsis
    Saat Khoon Maaf is an upcoming Hindi drama, thriller and black comedy film directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, starring Priyanka Chopra in the lead role. The film, based on the Ruskin Bond short story, Susanna's Seven Husbands, features seven male leads with Naseeruddin Shah who plays the oldest husband, John Abraham and Neil Nitin Mukesh as well as Irrfan Khan, Annu Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah's youngest son Vivaan Shah, as the youngest husband and Russian actor Aleksandr Dyachenko, in the roles of the seven husbands. Priyanka Chopra will be seen playing a negative character. 7 Khoon Maaf was first scheduled for release on 21 January 2011,[4] but has now been postponed to 18 February 2011.
    A story of an Anglo-Indian woman Susanna Anna-Marie Johannes, a beautiful woman who goes on to kill all her seven husbands

4. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Nice pics, puni. Am looking forward to this movie. the trailier is intersting and the song 'darling' is very addictive!!

5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

the pics look very interesting, i hope the movie is also as interesting as it sounds............:)

6. sheebros

sheebros Bronze IL'ite

Priyanka's seven faces

Priyanka Chopra is all set to up the ante in the world of acting with her seven varied phases of life in the upcoming 7 Khoon Maaf. Here's a look at how she ages fantastic

She plays Susanna Anna-Marie Johannes in Vishal Bharadwaj's adaptation of Ruskin Bond's The Merry Widow.

In the search of true love and a marriage that is the epitome of 'till death do us apart,' Susanna goes through a seven-wedding quest

A complete romantic, she keeps her faith in love alive despite being greeted with nothing but shattered dreams at every attempt.

As she ages, so does her determination to stay on track with her quest for true love. She adamantly clings on to hope as each strand of her hair grays.

The trip to eternal love is thwarted repeatedly. It especially gets sticky when a police officer investigates the mysterious death of her husbands.

Attached Files:

7. sheebros

sheebros Bronze IL'ite

Re: Priyanka's seven faces

Attached Files:

8. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

With seven weddings and as many funerals???? in the offing as some movie reviews say...this appears to be thriller movie of different type.

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

hope she does a good job as in Fashion and winds an national award............she deserves it :thumbsup

10. raxxsach

raxxsach New IL'ite

wow what a movie ....and definitely a directors movie ...loved the direction..priyanka did a great job and all the 7 husbands good work...