Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by MeenLoch, Sep 1, 2007.

1. sanshru

sanshru New IL'ite

Hi Shan, Thanks for your quick reply. This is a duplex type flat with lounge/kitchen and one bedroom at ground and three bedrooms in the duplex floor which is like two floors but in fact it is one flat in ground floor and the same kind of plan for first floor of same area. HDFC gone through legal and sanctioned loan for it. Just wanted to check up the rate in that area is correct what I have quoted in my earlier thread. Much appreciated your help/time spending to reply back members. Hats off. Regards
    The drawing you saw is for two flats - one with 1870 is the front one and the other flat with around 900sq.ft is th eback of this flat. Duplex type flats at ground & first floor front side of the road and at the back 3 flats consisting total 5 flats in that building. Yes it is a new construction and except my proposed flat all other flats are completed and occupied. Legal all done by the first floor purchaser by a eminent advocate in Chennai and confirmed about the legality. Hope this clarrifes your doubt. Sorry for taking your time so much. Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
  2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Sanshru,

you are welcome. as long as you are confident you go ahead. do update us about your opinion about the builer, it will be helpful for others.

all the best

3. sanshru

sanshru New IL'ite

Hi Shan, Thanks. The builder is very reliable and was introduced to me by known sources and in the industry for 14 years. Not giving much advertisement and selling his flats to known and repeated customers. He has two or three apartments in United India colony, Kodambakkam for sale and available. Asking price is around Rs. 7,500 sq.ft (3 BHK and 2 BHK available) Any one interested can approach him and his contact details are in the website if we google with his company name. Hope this helps. Regards

4. chandravathi701

chandravathi701 Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanvy and Pinky,

My family visited the VVR office and have got few Q's clarified, we are yet to get some answers such as water treatment plant etc... Good news is we have booked one Duplex at the moment. Hoping all ends well and we move to our new flat in a year or two. Let me know if you need any help with this project and I will try to get some answers I have.
    Thank you for your support and sharing your views about the project..

5. Tamanna12

Tamanna12 New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi mam,

Can you tell me feedback TVH svasti Is it good to buy apartment .how is area location?Is it good to stay.they are offering for @4000/-or 3900/-

6. vijayagopalan

vijayagopalan New IL'ite

Hi All,

Can someone help me find a residential plot with or without building in Madambakkam(VGP Sudarsan nagar,Saravana Nagar,Parvathi Nagar and nearby areas).

Thanks and Regards
    Vijaya Gopalan

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Chandravathi, congrats for your booking. hope you get your dream home. do keep sharing information so that it is useful for others too.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

All the best sanshru..go with your gut feel. may your dream home happen. do keep me posted..

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

tamanna,

TVH svasti is enroute kannagi nagar. the location is not so great, had a promotional video in ndtv hindu last year/before last..don't remember. kannagi nagar is a rehabilatation place for slum dwellers..people do fear about this.

coming back to tvh, i feel the plan too cramped up. but right now take dlf, bollineni or some other project, there is a slum/regular people around and you need to cross them or they cross you, owing to the osr regulations. infact this was a bone of contention with isha yaara project.

do go, feel the place, and then decide. this is the rate for phase II. phase I handover is still not over.. and i am not comfortable in a phase ii when phase i construction is not over at the stipulated time or the allowed delay.

all the best dear. these are strictly my views.

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Vijaya i would say tread carefully in madambakkam area..with the ASI regulations you cannot get cmda approval for construction..do not get trapped by a desperate seller. do your study/legal clearly.

may I know the reason why you are more interested in the area?? just curious. .this is a good area, with lot of potential, and lot of budget players like anu builders, antony...