When will I

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Feb 27, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Whenever I see the ad "naan eppo uyaram aaven means when will I become tall",same way I also ask to myself when will I become a great writer. I know its difficult to become a great writer but one day I want to become a great writer. Thanks to IL that atleast I am able to share my feelings and write something here.

Another question I ask myself when will I become a granny to my son's child. Dont know why God is testing us. Why my daughters and dil are not conceiving. I know I should be happy atleast they are married and atleast I have adopted grand children. Thanks to God. But still deep in my heart this question is always there. They have done the pujas which has to be done, recently I also visited many temples . Hope God will here my prayers and soon my daughter in law conceives.

I am enjoying my retired life to the fullest, so God must have thought that if I get a grandchild through my son I will become very happy and might not think of Him. So He must be delaying I think.

Anyway you all must be feeling I am silly about the first question but what to do I am like that and the second queston I thought if I share it here with all your prayers some miracle will happen.

2. kgp

kgp Senior IL'ite

Dear Viji madam,

Sincere prayers are always heard by God, and He will definitely give us what we need and when we need it. We all wish your prayers comes true soon....

Even I used to wonder why am I not able to make my MIL a grandmother of my son.. I am sincere in my prayers and strongly hope the God knows when to give what, to whom. So hoping He will make my MIL a grandmother of my son as early as possible.

Love and Prayers,

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear kgp

thanks for your first fb and wish you all the best

4. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma, dont worry, your prayers will be answered soon !!

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sudha for your loving fb