1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dhoolpeth

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Premavati, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Premavati

Premavati New IL'ite

This movie "Dhoolpeth" is an Telugu film starcast by Dhanush, Sneha, Sonia Agrawal.. the movie "Dhoolpet" is director by Selvaraghavan and Music by Chaopraya Symphony Orchestra - Bangkok, Yuvanshankar Raja, DJ Rafiq. The theme music of the movie evolves slowly and the notes on the violin are pleasing to the ear. There is only one word to describe Yuvan Shankar Raja's "Pudupettai" album - 'terrific'. He has not composed such great music in the recent times. Yuvan has judiciously mixed symphony, 'koothu' and rap in the album, and the best in the lot, of course, are the melodious classy songs. This movie"Dhoolpet" has got 4 reviews from audience. Please let me know about your for this movie"Dhoolpet". bye

2. Sitamma

Sitamma New IL'ite

Dhoolpet

"Dhoolpet" is goodmovie,that everyone should see.The film deals with how politicians use rowdys for their works and the film alos deals with how children will become rowdys if their parents are of bad characters.The music, direction, Action, Fights of all technicians is good. Great effort was put to make comedy on a social problem of obesity on a housewife/bride. The special about the album is the fact that Kamal Hasan has sung a song in this movie""Dhoolpet. The acting part is ok. The actor hair style i like the most. It is good to see this movie and my rating for this movie is 4 out of 5. bye