Infertility struggles & Success stories

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sonal, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Re: TTC progress and two weeks wait...

dear suja, saktips, poorni
    thanks for ur wishes...

Dear Radha,

u are right dear "God's delays are not denials"
    have faith on god... dont ever lose hope at any time

3 years back i remember seeing one chinese gyne at my place..
    without doing any test, that gyne told i cannot get pregnant just because i'm overweight n im more then 30 plus years old.....
    I came back home and cried for days... i feel like killing myself...
    Lucky my hubby was there for me and gave me moral support...

even my current gyne was suprised that i have conceived naturally.. (without any medication).
    I suppose to go for HSG after i come back from India trip...
    and my gyne asked me to do IUI on march 2011.

So i was praying hard that my AF should come on time so that i can go for HSG as fast i can... but my AF was delayed...
    Everyday i will scold LOLO why he is doing this to me.. I will pray to GOD everyday that AF should come soon... But after 52 days, i did HPT, Actually i planned to take pills to induce my AF. Hubby asked me to test before i take the pills... and my HPT showed 2 lines... i couldnt believe it ..
    U know what i asked my Hubby "did we have IC last month, how come it's showing 2 lines, something wrong with this HPT" But actualy we had IC in Trichy once....
    And it works for us...

God is biggest DOCTOR dear, so trust HIM... Show ur unconditional love to him and he will shower His blessing to u... He knows what is best for us n will bless us at right time...

So, miracle can happen anytime n anyway.... U only need GOD blessing for that !!
    Just have faith in urself FIRST... TRUST that u will hold ur baby soon..
    and put it in action, Pray hard, exercise, eat healthy food..
    I'm sure u will announce ur good news soon !

I always pray for u and i will continue praying for u my dear sis..
    cause i have gone through the pains !!!

2. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Re: IUI: Queries & suggestions!

Hi Everyone,

I'm here to announce my Good news that I got my BFP today! I cried like anything. I cant believe whether its true.

I tested 3 days after my AF is due but I'm very nervous and scared to test. but with my DH support somehow I tested and came to the living room. My DH only showed me the result that its positive.

Only u people has brought me this luck and I want to hug and thank everyone. Tomorrow I want to take the Gynec appointment.

Baby dust to All!

3. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Re: IUI: Queries & suggestions!

Hi Apurish18,

Thanks a lot dear! I wish u should announce ur BFP this month!

Hi Radha- Thanks lot for ur wishes!

Hi Sandy12- Thanks a lot dear!

Hi Rashmi19,

I have posted reply for u in Sasti Vratam. Thanks a lot! Loads of baby dust to u!

Hi Vasu,Nid31,Nitguls,Priyu,Wants2BMom,Luckyme,Mal05,
    Praying2God,w4miracle

U are all my Great supporter! I have no words to explain those. I wish everyone in this gp should announce the BFP this month itself. I will pray for everyone.

Thanks a lot for all ur Wishes!

Hi Everyone,

I started taking very good breakfast ie I ate 5 eggs(only white) 2 slices bread and 1 tumblar of organic milk.(for my DH 6 eggs 3 slices bread(whole grain bread) and 1 tumblar organic milk and we both take bananas in the morning.

For the afternoon we both take chapathis with 2 currys or Poriyal with some pachadi(carrot or beetroot or brocoli)[pachadi means mixing curd with vegetables.

In the evening we both take 12 almonds, one handful of walnuts,brazilnuts, badam,Pista(my DH alone).

In the night again we take chapathi with 2 currys and pachadi. After that I make juice with any one fruit usually apple or watermelon.

one more thing what I did last month was I had IC in the floor insead of in the bed and I kept two pillows under me and I elevated my legs completely and my DH holded my legs from my backside. only my head & back was in the floor. other than that everything was up. I stayed in that position for 30 mins. So no sperm leaked out and I slept the same horizontal position till morning. but I have severe leg pain in the morning as it is little bit difficult to do. but somehow with Gods grace its successful. IF the explanation is more I'm sorry for that. I want everyone to show a BFP that why I'm posting this.

Hi Priyu,

Here I got an dr appt only @ 6th week but this is my 5th week. I'm having diarrhea sometimes in the morning and I feel like bloated stmoach evrytime and unable to eat anything. If I drink milk in the morning then its diarrhea and in afternoon I'm eating only rasam rice. but still digestion is not happening.

Is diarrhea commmon symptom or should I need to panic. Its only 2-3 times a day. Pls advise me.

4. krk

krk Junior IL'ite

Re: Lost my beautiful boy in NICU

Honeyflower and other ladies in similar situation,

Your story almost resembles 90% of my past mishappening. Following lines are a short glimpse of happenings in my life.
    Life has been very very difficult for me. I could not concieve at all and had to undergo myomectomy. An year after this and it was 4 years after my marriage that I could concieve. My happiness knew no bounds when I came to know about this good news. All 9 months of my pregnancy were not easy at all. I had major family emergencies during my pregnancy and could not get away with stress. I dont know if I should call myself brave or stupid to have taken this kind of physical and mental stress during my pregnancy. But believe me, I had no better choice. I too had a grand baby shower about 3 days before my waters broke. All of us were so eagerly waiting for my son's arrival and everything came to an end all of a sudden. My son died even before he reached my hands. He was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. I was crying, wailing, could not accept it at all... was thinking is it a dream, why me, and that too after such a long wait and struggle for a baby??? All kinds of questions like many of you have now... And needless to say about the state of my mind. If not for my DH and my parents and in laws, I too would not have lived then. I had almost forgotten to smile and dont remember one day where I had not cried then. Few people and their talks around were hurting me and few others were there helping me come out of my depression. But above all this, the pain I had within me was beyond any measurable limits.

Since mine was also an emergency C section and due to my past history of myomectomy, I had to wait for an year to TTC again. I just lived through hell and then concieved after an year. This was a twin pregnancy and was not at all easy either. I was extra careful in every step. My kids were born in 33rd week and were in NICU. They fought with life and have come to me. This sentence is too short to describe the phase we all have been in when my kids were in NICU. My twin children, girl and a boy are about 3 years old. People say God realised his mistake and has given back what he had taken back along with bonus. I too feel so many a times. But my lost son and the memories will remain in me for life time. Even now, I have a tear rolling down as I am typing this. I am a very changed person after this incident though.. call it maturity or whatever. I feel I have faced real big problems in life, so whatever comes by now looks atleast manageable... and I tell myself this also will pass...

I am very very happy for the most wonderful gift of my twin children which I have got.

Never lose faith.. coz thats what will keep you moving on... May God give you courage to handle such situations and fulfill all your wishes.

-krk.

4 people like this.
  5. susheelasunil

susheelasunil New IL'ite

Hi all...
    i am very happy reading success stories of all of u
    sanka, krk, infinitehopes all.....
    sometimes i had tears reading ....
    but i also belive god will bless very soon....
    and i also write my success story in this thread...
    when i was young i used to think that giveng birth i so painfull.....
    but now i realised its not more painfull than staying without child...
    i want to say sorry to god if by mistake i thought anything wrong..
    .hope he forgives me and bless me soon with a baby...
    i am ready to bear all the pain for my baby...
    please bless me....
    please all pray for me please.....

6. vchan

vchan New IL'ite

Even i am praying and hoping that one day i will also write my success story here. Till then i will continue praying to God and try my best at conceiving. Rest all is in the hands of the Almighty.

7. muskaan123

muskaan123 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Congratulations ! to everyone who r conceiving..its a great news to all out there..But please do pray for me...If God wills I may share the same news with you All..soon..At present need more and more prayers from everyone Out There....tc!

Best Wishes,

8. prayer4ttc

prayer4ttc Senior IL'ite

Re: TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Hi Friends,

Finally I am back to share good news with you all. My long periods ended with +ve pregnant result and we could see heart beats of my baby on first scanning. Thanks for all your support and prayers.
    I am into TTC from 2.5 years with 3 clomid failure and recently found PCOS becz i was facing irregular periods. Really its very tough phase to pass through two weeks wait. I really lost hopes thinking that my DH's and mine busy schedule, PCOS, false pregnancy results. with all these i was not happy with my x-gyn even though she was very good at treatment.
    i still remember, those days i used to read and keep quite on this site. later felt like start writing then followed many tips from here. then decided to change my gyn, give more time to DH and work towards PCOS problem. Everytime i remember Vasu's words that " PCOS is not a big prob to conceive it just need some extra medical care, diet and daily excise" itz really 10000....% true i made my mind to reduce cysts on my ovaries before going to new gyn and stoped thinking two weeks wait then seriously followed
    1) diet
    2) morning and evening excise
    3) mediation
    4) Pray god continuously
    God really blessed us baby what we sincerely prayed. That too I got conceived naturally. Don't have words to express.

Priya/friends please don't loose your hopes every one has their day so plz be +ve definitely u all are there in my prayers. My special thanks to Vasu because of your posts/reply I became more confident and could write this too.

Friends please continue ur prayer for my healthy and safe pregnancy.

baby dust to all TTC soon.

9. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Re: TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

hi ILs,

I am new to this thread, got conceived recently (for my second child). V had been trying for the past 1 1/2 yrs. for our 2nd child, and finally i got my pregnancy confirmed by 1st week of July'11. My last periods was in April'11 end thereafter i did not get periods at all so , went for a test in mid of june'11 (almost 45 days) and the test was negative. Was really upset and got the tablets from doctor for getting the periods. Then too nothing happened. Then when i visited the doctor in 1st week of july she asked me to take another preg. test. I was not at all having hope b'coz already in 45 days it showed negative. But it was a miracle the test was positive. I couldn't initially react doubting is it my report? My hubby was so happy and even after coming home i was unable to believe and then finally saw a preg. home test and it also showed positive and then i got convinced.
    Thereby, i advice those ladies whose periods have got delayed even 50-60 days don't worry there are chances for conceiving. Don't do the mistake which i did of taking the pills for getting periods.
    I finished my 9 weeks durga poojai (lemon vilakku poojai) by mid of April'11 . Since then i got only one period & then Durga maa has answered my prayers. Keep hope on God and also would advice everyone to do this Durga pooja with full faith in goddess. Definitely she will answer ur prayers. This is so far my second experience from this pooja. i will pray for all of u.

Laxmi

10. hkv

hkv New IL'ite

I got married when I was 24(had PCOS since I was 17) in march 2008 and but i was so confident that I will get pregnant in a wink I postponed TTC for 1 1/2 year after my marriage..thinking about enjoying with DH and exploring things and taking my own time..God has his own way of punishments as well I feel..Tried for one year from dec 2009 to dec 2010 nothing happened in mean while I was tested for hypothyroid and I had PCOS so my primary Dr sent me to endocrinologist. He did HSG and world's every test..Diagnosis was I was not ovulating on my own remaining things were normal..To my surprise my PCOS(its incurable) also vanished( thanks to the yoga i did and the birthcontrol pills i was on)).

I did clomid 50 mcg + ovidrel shot and IUI with one perfect follicle. The sperm met egg and I got pregnant in Feb 2011 but I miscarried in March at my 6th week. I was shattered. My mom is an astrologer and she said to take rest till May as my time is bad(acc to her) and read Santana Gopala mantra and do Sai baba puja(we are shirdi sai baba devotees). I followed my mom's advice blindly and told my RE to wait till May cycle.
    In may 2011, I ovulated on my own and I got pregnant from that cycle.

Currently I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my miracle baby. my Due date is Feb 10 2012.

POOJA's I did - Daily I used to read the santana Gopala mantram ..my DH also used to read it. I used to read sai baba's story about a childless women and how baba bless her with a son.

I know its a TTC thread but I felt like sharing my story with you so that atleast some people get benefited or get support.

Baby Dust to all.

Madhu
    (oops sorry for the long post)

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.