Aug 2011 Moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by bajan, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear anu darling,

pls check with ur doc asap...
    pls take care dear !

2. gugapriyaa

gugapriyaa New IL'ite

Thanks for sharing the info.... even i had lower backpain for the past two days but when i took good rest it reduced a lot today...this is my first pregnancy ...hence i was wondering about all the changes we face during this preganancy time...

3. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear,

dont worry.. we can share information here...
    there are a lots friends can helps us with their experience.
    this also my first pregnancy and i get nervous very fast i feel any diffirent pain or symptoms.

take care and have a healthy pregnancy
    God bless u always !

4. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Ladies

hope all of you are doing well and the little wonders are growing well??
    i am feeling a lot of pressure in my lower tummy these days and also the poking pain that i was mentioning about...i think i am not getting enough rest.. busy with my DD plus i started a part-time job of teaching this month...i have to go in the evenings and weekends....i think that getting a bit too much...might stop this month-end cos its not worth taking so much trouble...lets see...anyways have my doc check up on saturday...can decide after that..
    what othewr updates from u all? has ur tummies started showing? is anyone of u feeling any sorts of movements?

5. singaporebaby

singaporebaby New IL'ite

hi bajan,

im new to IL, heard many good and useful things about IL. even happy to join here.
    even im due for my first little wonder in aug 2011. congrats to u too..and take care.
    how is ur pregnancy going on? mine is fine..intial days were difficult with nausea and vomit. now am trying to put on little wt...rest all fine.

6. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

My EDD is aug 31.It fluctuates with every scan.take care everyone!

7. bajan

bajan New IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Hope you are all doing fine.

Singapore baby - :welcome, good to know that this is your first as well. Nausea is settling down now, albeit very slowly.

How are others feeling ? I am beginning to eat some rice now but definitely not eating enough to get all the nutrition. Is everyone taking prenatal vitamins ?

I also had the poking pain a few weeks back. Don't get it now. I was told my G&O that it is because of the uterus expanding. As long as it is not too painful or accompanied by bleeding, there is not much to worry.

Careerlife - hope you settle well with your new job and make sure you are getting plenty of rest.
    Bambli - How are you ? Still nausea ?

8. mistrypooja

mistrypooja New IL'ite

Ditto with me...I still have nausea....m hungry every hour....but there is hardly anything that I can eat. I too eat rice....cannot eat anything thats spicy....

m already into my 4th month and not sure when will my nausea go away...
    m just hoping it does not stay all 9 months long :drowning

9. bajan

bajan New IL'ite

Hi Pooja - I agree, its difficult that nausea is sticking around for so long. I was living on bland English food and could not have rice / roti. Now I have started eating little rice (that too can't stand the cooking smell). I am more concerned about not getting enough nutrition. Lets pray that this will pass.

10. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Bajan and Mistrypooja - hope u get over ur nausea soon...what i was told earlier was that never to have anything heavy after 6 pm..just have some juice if at all hungry and that also not citrus if possible...hope it works...and start ur day with bland food...try having rice/roti etc by about 10-11 and go light for lunch again...all this was what i tried for my first one...and it worked...all the best
    i am planning to stop working by end of march..wont be able to manage after that...
    singaporebaby - welcome to the group...seems like we have more first-timers this time...can actually recollect the excitement that the first-time moms go thru :)
    had my check up yesterday...had the blood tests and urine tests for glucose and blood count check..will be having the anomaly scan on the 19th...
    ladies - have u strted showing yet? r ur clothes getting snugger??