Chennai IL'ites....Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Jayalakshmi Mohan

Jayalakshmi Mohan New IL'ite

Hi

I live in East Tambaram for the past 30 years. I worked in a nationalised bank and opted VRS in 2001. Have been going thro' interesting threads by CHITHRA madam. Yet to start active participation!

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai New ILiites,
    welcome to all of you. This is a best forum for women especially, though men are also most welcome.
    Dear Rajeswari,
    could you please give te procedure about admissions in psbb in the thread Schools in Chennai? Many members are requesting for that and I get different opinion from my friends. I do not want to mislead people. Thank you.
    I hope you all find this site as another home, your cyber home.

3. shyamalankumar

shyamalankumar New IL'ite

I am new here ....

Hi all,:)
    My name is shyamala. I have come to chennai from bangalore recently. I came across this forum through my husband. I hardly know this city and would like to make friends. Looking forward to participate in discussions as and when time permits.

regards,
    shyamala:wave

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Shymala,
    Welcome to IL. Go through the forums and threads so that you can become familiar with the site. Looking forward to your active participation. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

5. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

Hello all

I am 4 years old to Chennai. initially didnt like the weather because earlier we were in Blore. I live in perambur with my husband and two daughters.
    My hobby listening to music, cooking and of course..... being with you all in IL
    I will be most of the time surfing into IL

Regards
    Padma

6. HinaAhmed

HinaAhmed New IL'ite

Hi! Padma,

Welcome to IL. I too live in Perambur with my husband and daughter. You will enjoy surfing through IL coz, it's jus great place to be in.Have a nice day.

Hina

7. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Hina and Padma,

happy to know that you are also from perambur.

I am also A Perambur person. From 67 to 07. yes I came with my grandparents to Perambur when I was 3 years old. Now I am here in Saudi. My father family and my family are life members in Venkateswara baktha samajam and we know very well Seshan mama and Ram Ram. I think being inPerambur you both must know them well. Am I correct?

By the way where are you in Perambur?

8. AnuradhaRaghavendran

AnuradhaRaghavendran New IL'ite

Hi

I am Anuradha. I am a housewife staying in Chennai for last 5 years.I found this website very useful and a very good forum for ladies.
    I am very happy to be a part of IL.

Anu

9. HinaAhmed

HinaAhmed New IL'ite

Hi Krishna

Glad to know that you are from Perambur. Sorry I am yet to get familiar with the people here. We moved to Perambur in 2004, previously we were in Alwarpet.
    My house is in between Perambur Carriage Works & Loco Station on Bisset Road, close to the World War bombing shelter, that is if you are familiar with this area.
    I love this area coz its so peaceful and moreover the people are very freindly and helping type, that makes Perambur a very special place for me.

Hina

10. shweta20

shweta20 New IL'ite

hi
    im shweta from delhi.im new to this city and dnt know much about this place could u please suggest me some good school my daughter is 3.im interested in bambino as i live in chamiers road.please do tell me about this school.i wold also like to know about any punjabi community or club..i would like to join...
    thank you..:thankyou2: