1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove wrinkles?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by alyajabeen, Apr 2, 2010.

1. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

You can try the best wrinkle cream that my mom uses and also her sisters as well..the best cream is like botox...LIFECELL Skin Cream:thumbsup

2. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

Thans a lot for useful tips.

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Just remember that putting your eyes too much strain will definitely cause wrinkles...your stress level when it's high wil also cause wrinkles...so smile and dont frown...be happy... a happy heart produces a glowing face...live right, eat right and choose the best product...LIFECELL skin cream...the best anti wrinkle cream[/URL]..

4. roymiller

roymiller New IL'ite

Nice one and also you can go for ,Vitamin A acid, also known as tretinoin, was originally developed for the treatment of acne. Over the past decade we have learned that daily application of vitamin A acid is also useful for the correction of wrinkles and some other results of sun damage.

5. rachel112233

rachel112233 New IL'ite

I am very thankful to you
    I got enough info from ur topic

6. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

I am happy to read this thread. very useful tips are given. thank you all for sharing.:cheers

7. kidrose

kidrose New IL'ite

As long as drying it may just set up the further development of wrinkles. You can try it in low heat dryer with a wet towel for about 10 minutes to see if that helps. But if it is really bad, will help to re-adjust the detergent fiber and help relax the wrinkles, so you can easily iron out.

8. melissa5locks

melissa5locks New IL'ite

I am not a makeup wearer so, wrinkles and lines show the minute they arrive on my face. There is nothing worse than your teenage daughters telling you how much older you look than their friend's mothers. So when a friend told me to try Made From Earth's Olive Night Cream, I was interested.

She bought me a jar online. How could I not use it? OMG. It really works. Like many things you have to be patient and not judge the results before the proper time, in this case at least 4 weeks and preferably 8. I started using the Olive Night Cream, I placed it by the sink and used the morning eye cream just after doing my hair, and the pm just after brushing my teeth at night. But I have to admit after even one week I thought I saw results, but after 4 others definitely noticed a difference. They were not sure what, but everyone said I looked rested, calm. and great. At eight weeks, even my children thought I looked good. Miracles never cease to happen. I love this product and highly recommend it.

9. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

thanks to all who shared useful inforamtion about wrinkles and useful creams.