Bangalore ILites - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Re: Bangalore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Hi All

A 2 Br flat is available for rent in Methikere.If interested please contact Mrs.Meena at 23475995.

2. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

hi anjali,

i'm sudha from bangalore. is tay near langford ford. nice to know you want to know more about this palce.
    yes ofcourse traffic in bangalore isa pain, thats because no one follows any rules here!
    and so many places to chill out ehre. we too dont go to pubs adn that sort.-malls occasionally-weeekend getaways are many around bangalore.

keep in touch.

sudha

3. JayaJ

JayaJ Senior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am Jaya. Born and brought up in bangalore. Am a working mother. I have a daughter who will be 2 yrs old in November. Mine is a love marriage. i am tamilian hindu married to a northindian Jain. hes working for a software organization.

I love chattin and making friends.
    As a person, i am little reserved, take my own time to get close to some1 before accepting them. Once i accept them into my life, i dont let go that easily. A cancerian trait!!!! I like to talk abt philosophies of life and like mythology.

Thats it for now. U can get to know me better by messaging me.

Ciao

4. Nithya04

Nithya04 New IL'ite

Hello,

Am Nithya....glad to be in this forum. Jes joined today and happy to be here to share my views and thoughts:)

Cheers,

Nithya

5. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    I am Vijubala.I am residing in an apartment in Bangalore.I love to b in Bangalore.I am married for past 5 yrs & settled in Bangalore.The "green city's" climate is a wonderful boon for a tropical country like ours.All thru the yr the weather is moderate & enjoyable.People here love to eat out.So anybody wishes to start a business here can go for a "dining out".People are gud.Bangalore has started sprung up with so many malls,just very interesting places to hang out at weekends.I very well enjoy residing in Bangalore.Most above all,what not cuisine you won't get in Bangalore ??!! It's also really a diner's place!!

6. mangala hegde

mangala hegde New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am Mangala Hegde and i am a kannadiga.I am blessed with two warm and beautiful daughters of 12 and 16years of age we were in Bangalore for 8 years after my marriage.After that we went to Nigeria(Lagos) for 5years and came back and were there in bangalore for two more years and then we went to Chennai.And when i was in Chennai,i came across with this beautiful site,where all IL's can share all of their thoughts. Now again i am in Bangalore,(My sweet home!!!!!!).I am here to share all my thoughts and views to all of my friends in IL. Hope i will get a good time in IL.
    Thanks,
    Mangala Hegde

7. mangala hegde

mangala hegde New IL'ite

Hi Rashmi,

We r also trying for immigrating to Canada.And i have lots of doubts to clarify about the country. Shall i send u the PM pls ?

Mangala Hegde.

8. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi rekha,

After a long time I came inthis thread. I saw your mail. I could not understand.:idontgetit: Please can you tell it in English?:-D

By the way your 'avthar' is super.

9. krishnaamma

Hi Mangala,

Welcome to this thread. :-D why dont you pay a visit the Forum 'Indians in USA and Canada' and you can clear your doubts by asking somebody there. You will get all the information from there. I am sure of it.
    all the best.:yes:

10. krishnaamma

Hi Rashmi,

without seeing you mail, I replied to her. I just gave her a suggestion to go through those threads. Sorry I am not coming inbetween :notthatway:to you and her.Please dont misunderstand me. Just want to help her. I think you will understand me.