How do I cancel my membership / subscription?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, Apr 14, 2008.

1. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

Re: close a/c

thanz for the enlightenment,,,

2. SupSam

SupSam Senior IL'ite

Due to some personal reasons...I need to remove/close my account from here. I do not want any of my threads which I started to be visible anymore...Its required for some reason. ALthough I have tried and have found no solution but still believing that IL is a forum to assist and not to add to anyone's stress, I hope moderator will assist me in this. You can go through my history. I have been an active member seeking and giving advices but I have been certainly wrong in not being very discreet and some of my posts are being very obvious as pointed suddenly by someone and I urgently need to take a step..PLZZZ tell me how can I do so.

I wish to be a part n parcel of this site as it has been a great help to me..emotionally and I love being a help to other ladies if I can but I definitely do not wish to pay a personal relationship cost to it. Now that I have realised this, plz help me for the same asap. Plz help me close my account...remove my threads that I had put up and I shall start afresh keeping these mistakes in mind. I really do not wish that even this request should be visible later on :-(. I hope the moderators would understand my issue and that I cannot detail more bcos of some reasons.

supsam.

3. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Supsam,

As per forum rules, we do not delete any posts/threads. Unfortunately you cannot change/delete your username after registration.

For more details, please refer the FAQ on No Post/Username Deletion Policy ! and How can I change my existing user name?

Thank you.