1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

That 'one' thing out of love..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Feb 2, 2011.

1. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

My hubby never does any work at home , he is just another MahaRaja :bowdown.

But yes once in a while when he does the cooking part( Though he is beginner) or folding clothes , or any such thing I feel :thankyou2: . But its a temporary change.

The one-thing he has changed for me and he doesn't like is his 'mustaches'. I love them but he doesn't coz he feels they make him look :boo:

2. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

My husband was a pure non vegetarian(even had steak ,pork ,grasshoppers etc) and used to drink like a fish.After a while after marriage he quit both (doesnt even have eggs now)

3. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Awesome thread.. There are many things my DH has changed just to make me happy.

He changed his habit of staring at girls and being friendly with them, which he used to do before our wedding.

It was a big change he made himself knowing it hurt me. I am proud to say he doesn't have any female friends of his own, all our friends are mutual friends.
    I respect him for his changes and behaving in a way that demands respect.

He also makes all the food in the weekends. He may love to watch TV, but the fact that I like to have him around me, he helps me with everything and sometimes even surprises me with a wonderful breakfast in the weekend morning.

I love my DH! :kiss

4. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

{{Moving my post to a separate thread so as to not divert this}}

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  5. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    My DH is a short tempered guy when I got married. His mum and dad are afraid of him, just to speak. On initial days of my married life, he will shout and wont eat if I put extra spoon of food in his plate.

But now he changed his temper completely just for me. Hardly I can see his temper nowadays. Now if i put more food, he will try to eat or will simply say " sorry ma, I cant complete, its more"

My inlaws are appreciating me that their son changed a lot just because of me. But I want to appreciate him only. He changed for me.
    Love U pa.:yes:

6. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Sathiyame,
    Any thread that you start will send up our pulse rates ticking higher and memory clocks in the rewind mode!!! Many things that I would like to list but then the first that comes to my mind is that his strict spending ways have gone for a toss! He has become indulgent and it is a two way path, illa?? I have cut down my impulsive buying to a large extent, because I buy for kids, DH and me, something that he has learnt to enjoy!

7. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mstrue,

Wonderful thread!! Yet another one to flaunt about our husbands..:thumbsup<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 18.75pt; HEIGHT: 13.5pt" alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif" src="file:///D:\DOCUME~1\zzdq8p\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\03\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>
    One thing i wanted my husband to change it very badly is the habit of being a home bird..Am the right opposite to him, i just love to go out, be it a 30 mins walk or a long drive during weekends..The very idea of being at home all day will put me off..He changed it so willingly just for my sake, tat we never miss our night walk or long drives or even shopping groceries together n etc...

-Parineetha-

8. SupSam

SupSam Senior IL'ite

MSTRUE... i must say.. I love u so much for starting such threads :thumbsup Even if I am running short of time in office...I can hardly resist any of ur new threads bcos they are so full of optimism and most of all...all about DARLING DHs ... rofl...

Okay..enuf of praises for you..now my darlingd Dhs turn ;-) mmm...what can I remember at first shot.... mmmm....
    taking DD to brush her teeth daily morning and night - she wants to go someone carrying her..I find it hard and he takes her as CHACHA CHOWDHARY..on his shoulders..DH helping in dressing DD..big yahoo..
    keeping his shoes directly on the shoe rack when back from office except the days I am on an off..lolz..
    folding the quilt and placing it in its place - began this this winter since I had some problem with my upper arms but is continuing to do so :)

Yes..off and on reminders are needed..but then too..isnt this so sweeet !!!

Supriya.

9. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    you always come up with good threads.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
  10. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

I would say "nothing" really and I would not like for him to change.......infact I have fallen in love with S the way he is ..so why change... :crazy but on a serious note he has become less shy and less reserved and a "little" more jovial (?). Don't get me wrong he is a very funny person but all I can say was he was very "quiet" person before and he still is but not so much as before...

and maybe it is because of me and my non-stop yak yak yak. :)