need guidelines to start business

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by babyanitha, Nov 18, 2008.

1. manjusures

manjusures New IL'ite

hi.. anitha.. You ideas r good.. there r lots of demand for ladies wear especially kurtis. i am a costume designer having more experience in this field about fabrics / garments.. if u need any more help regarding this, you can contact me at any time. and also i need a person to be a franchise for me.. if u r interested kindly contact me.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  2. Chinnu16

Chinnu16 Senior IL'ite

Hi Manju,

I am interested in this and would like to contact you. Can you please let me know your contact details if u have placed in the directory.

Cheers,
    Chinnu

3. arian80

arian80 New IL'ite

Hi all
    Am a new member and accidentally came on this site...was surfing it and came across this topic. There are some great inputs from discussions between Archana,Manasa, Shiviraj.But,i am based out of Delhi... and most of the posts here discuss the business in Chennai...or Andhra and Gujarat(in some other threads)
    Is there anyone who has something to share for the Delhi market or around...maybe Jaipur also?
    Though I have not planned much, but thinking on these lines since sometime now....
    please reply if someone can guide...thanx

4. suparnaaamma

suparnaaamma New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am new to this site.I want to know what is frencise?.It is anything related to kids?.what is the amount of investment for that one?.

5. Karen5792

Karen5792 New IL'ite

Hi Padmal,

I am interested to sell kurtis online as my part time business. I do not have large capital to buy bulk, my ideas was to advertise (online or offline) the kurtis and take orders on weekly basis. I would profit frm commission. Seems like small profit but good to begin with. If all goes well, then I would expand business. Do contact me, I am based in Penang,Malaysia.Thanks,

6. PadmaL

PadmaL Senior IL'ite

Hi Karen,

How are you? Thanks for message.

Its very good start dear.:thumbsup..you wont believe you can make good money out of it.

I cannot give my personal details here. Of course i can contact you to discuss further.

Best Regards
    PadmaL

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details. Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member losing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
  7. anuraghu28

anuraghu28 New IL'ite

Hi Sathya banu,

My name is Anusha Raghunathan .Iam much interested inyour reply and looking for one good business .

To start this business i need to know the variety that you get in malasyia and price information
    I live in chennai. please send me some information so that we could proceed to a greater prospect.

Anusha

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
  8. bhuvananaidu

bhuvananaidu New IL'ite

Hi TuffyShrihttp::crazy:crazy
    cud you plz let us know what product you hve taken

regards

bhuvana

9. ISWARIYA

ISWARIYA New IL'ite

Hi Padmal :),
    I have a great interest to start a garment business.
    Can you send some details regarding your work experience and other details like investment.

Please do this, so that it will be useful to many like me.

Thank you.
    Regard,
    Iswariya Chellappan.:thumbsup

10. rohini79

rohini79 Senior IL'ite

hi
    wat type of bussiness u are in..can you elaborate which u said is home based