Best season to get pregnant

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by elmo, Feb 1, 2011.

1. elmo

elmo New IL'ite

Dear friends,

Want to know from your experiences whihc is the best season ( weatherwise) to have be pregnant in..

i live in FL,USA. It doesnt snow here but it is much cooler than india in winter and just as hot in summer. which is a better weather suited for the new born and which one would be least irritating when i m pretty big myself

it llbe great to hear ur experiences and thoughts on this...

2. Binz85

Binz85 Silver IL'ite

I have no experience but I would say best time to conceive is winter time:rotfl..I saw many pregnant ladies during last summer ..They used to do evening walk daily throughout summer,spring and autumn and they could share all the tips and other stuff..One of my friend got pregnant last winter and she could keep it as secret till spring (about 5 months ) and could avoid unnecessary visits and parties during her morning sickness time just because of snowing winter..

Best wishes and baby dust to u:)
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. waitingForTej

waitingForTej Senior IL'ite

"Man proposes God disposes"

One can never exaclty plan any of this...! You can try... but in the end it's His wish...

4. elmo

elmo New IL'ite

Thanks so much... you are sweet.. and snowing winter to avoid guests is really funny!!