Good Lingerie shop, Ladies Tailor for Western Formal wear in Pune

Discussion in 'Pune' started by Mayoura, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Mayoura

Mayoura New IL'ite

Hiya Friends,

Am new to this forum, joined today in fact. Anyone from Pune around here ? Have recently shifted to Pune and am still new to this beautiful city. Need help to locate a good tailor in Pune who specializes in Ladies officewears, Western formals - wanna have my shirts, trousers to stitch here. Plz help me, suggest me a good tailor :bowdown

Also would like to know where I can hunt for some reputed lingerie brands ( No Shoppers Stop / Central Plz - they stock too limited stick here) Wont mind International/ Indian brands, but need a wide variety to choose from.

Thnx

Mayoura

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011

2. VIP2000

VIP2000 New IL'ite

Hi Mayoura,

Have you checked at ' Flora' on Karve Road ? They stitch good formals for ladies too ... my experience.
    You have some nice lingerie shops at Sagar Arcade on FC Road and at Bhosale Shinde Arcade on JM Road too ..... provided you are staying somewhere around there.

Luv

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  3. Mayoura

Mayoura New IL'ite

Thnx VIP. :)

But aren't there any more options available in this city. Am sure that in such a civilized city there must be quite a few number of good tailors.

Any takers ????????? :-(

4. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mayoura
    Welcome to Indusladies and to this forum.
    You can introduce yourself and get introduced to many more Pune ladies here

You can find the forum etiquettes and guidelines here

Hope to interact more with you.

For tailor, I mostly stich my formals from Manoj Tailors on Laxmi Road in Ganpati Chowk. Its a small shop but they are very good and experienced. The Raymonds outlets also have good tailors, there's CLai on Tilak road but I'm not sure if its exclusively for men or also available for ladies. I am a little skeptical about giving such costly material and trying different tailors so can't tell you many options.

For lingerie shops, try east street. There are plenty of shops in each block. The one's in the basement of Clover Centre near West End Theater are also good. There are couple of shops in Tulsi Baug too.

Hope this information is useful.
    Once again Welcome to IL
    Be happy
    Vaidehi

5. Mayoura

Mayoura New IL'ite

Hey Vaidehi,

Thnx for the warm welcome. Will definitely go through the guidelines as soon as I get some time. Meanwhile, thanks for your helpful info. Will plan and visit all these places on the weekend .... the cuming one probably :cheers

6. VIP2000

VIP2000 New IL'ite

Hi Vaidehi,

Can you please let me know more details of ManojTailors ? Where exactly on Laxmi Road are they located ? Any other landmark besides Ganpati chowk ?
    Might as well try them since am looking for some options besides my current one.

Luv

7. agnath

agnath Silver IL'ite

there are many stores in Clover center on M.g. road. you can try any one them for good collection of lingere.

8. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Ganpati chowk on Laxmi road is not big area. Once you reach there's a building on the right and their board is visible on the outside. Its a small shop on ground floor.
    Hope you find it.