Kashmir Ladies - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Neerjavakil, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Neerjavakil

Neerjavakil Silver IL'ite

hi ladies

If there is anyone from Kashmir please introduce yourself here.Kashmir as rightly said paradise on earth is really worth seeing. As this is the earth of saints and rishis everyone would like to go and spent some time in this natural environment.Kashmir has been founded by Kashyap Rishi and was named after him.

Has anybody ever visited this place kindly put your experiences here

2. monika123

monika123 New IL'ite

Hi

I am Monika Khazanchi. I joined this site yesterday as I found it very interesting and also informative. I am Kashmiri by birth but lived for a long long time in Ahmedabad infact did my schooling and then college from Ahmedabad.
    I can understand Kashmiri fully and can speak as well though not that fluently.

I have a 2 yrs old daughter. I am here in san jose, ca. I am masters in computers and have experience in testing software. Right now I am at home looking for my 2 yrs old kid though also interested for a job either full time or part time.

I think I have told a lot about myself. Would appreciate if you could tell me something about yourself.

Thanks
    Monika

3. menila01

menila01 Senior IL'ite

[​IMG] White Mountains, Green valleys is something to see in Kashmir... Nice to know I got few frends from Kashmir...

4. Neerjavakil

hi ladies

It is realley very good to see you people talking and posting pictures about Kashmir. good luck to you.

5. milliyuvi

milliyuvi New IL'ite

Hiiii..
    This is Samina from Kashmir....
    May I knw wt actly u people want to know about Kashmir... It will be my pleasure to introduce my kashmir to u..
    :)

Here I hv uploaded a pic of DAL Lake....

surely u will like it..

Attached Files:

6. Neerjavakil

hi milliyuvi

welcome to this thread. Actully we,, being the displaced from kashmir want to meet through this thread and refresh our beautiful memories of kashmir, our motherland.

7. milliyuvi

milliyuvi New IL'ite

Hi Neerjavakil....

It was nice to hear from u...
    Are u from Kashmir actually....
    May I know where are u now-a-days???

8. Neerjavakil

hi samina

thanks for the reply I am born and brought up in kashmir and now a days i am in Delhi. I am missing kASHMIR a lot.
    What about u. what r u doing, studying?
    The beautiful memories still in my mind when i think abt Kashmir My college friends and my school life etc etc

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi Kashmir ki kalis,
    I am Varloo from Kerala, living in Chennai for the past 24 years. It was my dream to visit the jannat on earth and that was realised in last July. I stayed for a week in Srinagar, in a houseboat and visited some places. There was unrest when we visited, curfew was imposed most of the days. But we did go around and met many local people and enjoyed well. Your hospitality is really so good, I was touched to see that even in difficult times Kashmiris are such gold hearted. I have written about my trip in the travalogue section. Please read it and have a look at some of the photos.

10. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

:wow:wow:wow Beautiful kashmir