1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband is beating ....please help me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Goldi, Jan 28, 2011.

1. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

I am getting worried about her ..... She has not yet responded to any of our messages...... Hope she is doing fine.

2. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

We dont need to worry unnecessary. She cannot be on computer replying to message and updating as if she is in some war zone.. She may be busy or working out her steps and she should eventually be at peace once she goes on Monday to court and gets order. She has already taken concrete steps.

OP, please take care of yourself soon and we only hope that what ever you do, call police or go to court , that you have already moved out of the place and living in some hotel or something.

Please post us back when you get chance.

3. Goldi

Goldi New IL'ite

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your support.i moved out of the house.i'm in sharing accomdation.
    today i received a mail from my husband saying he dont like me to do job.he asked me to stay with him without job.i did not reply anything to him.not sure whether to reply him or not.

Thanks a lot for your support ladies.you are all caring a lot for me.Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  4. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP,

Please do not fall for any acts of his again. Throw him out of your love. You already gave him 5 yrs and one more chance ...So I don't think he will ever again change. Cut your losses and move forward in ur life.

5. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Goldi, your reply is little unpleasant. You know people have more anxiety on the forum after reading what you are going through and I notice that you have no hatred towards your husband even today based on what you are writing. I understand you may love him and its your personality but why are you even bothered to reply to his email and give in to his black mail or manipulation?

Even today after hitting you so bad he is asking you to stop working and stay with him and you are thinking whether to reply or not? . What is the point in all that now . What is that you want to do?

Please put the abuse on record. If you wish to write to him, write in a way that becomes a proof in court. Write in a way that he will not know why you are writing, like ask him why has be been abusing and that your nose was bleeding, write that you have left him for the sake of your safety. If he replies check what he writes, that becomes a proof, and if he is not repling that also becomes a proof.

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

hi goldie,

for god's sake and more so for your own, don't even think of going back to him. imagine a situation where you give up your job and go back to him and then he beats you black andblue on various pretexts, what will your position be? besides, if that is all he wanted, why could he not just tell youi? why did he beat you so mercilessly? don't trust that man. get on with your life. any change will only be for the best.

7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Goldi, abusers will do all types of antics to keep the victim under their control. Do not succumb!

You have moved out, file for a divorce, lodge a complaint and move on.

8. thoshe

thoshe New IL'ite

dont reply to tat mail ,u had faced a lot so b strong

9. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Save the email in case you need proof in court of his bullying and abusive ways. Don't answer him. Like the others said, file for divorce and move on.

10. Goldi

Goldi New IL'ite

HI all,

Sorry all if i hurt u with my reply.
    i did not reply him anything.but what i'm thinking is is he keeping the mail as a proof that i acted against his wish or so.that was my intension to ask you here whether to reply to the mail or not.i will never go back to him nor i will excuase him.