Best Fertility centre in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by veenajuturi, Sep 13, 2007.

1. haritha_jinna

haritha_jinna New IL'ite

Hemadurga

Thanks for the Good Information about the Tests for infertility.

My Cousin Case Hiroty and experience with Dr. Anuradha

She had miss carriage at 6 months Pregnancy , and other two times falied after Conception.

She appraoched Dr. Anuradha for this Problem of not successful Conception and Prgnency.

Based on Her Age factor , she advised for IVF process.

She got her own Egg Doner , they have taken 6 eggs from doner and her Husband healthy sperms , made this IVF process and put in her , this Process Failed for the First time . She never tried again due to some health Problems.

She want to try one more time., with different Process , she advised with egg growth injections.

This looks like Big U turn here m Same doctor suggested with IVF due to her Age Problems, now she suggesting another Option looks like not feasible at all .

I am getting Doubt on this Hospital and there creditbility of the IVF Treatment.

Pls anyone has this situation, send me some more inputs.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. munnisuren

munnisuren New IL'ite

hi all,
    dis is munni,even m planning for kids since 3 yrs.i met Dr.sailasudha(sunrich hospitals Opp;ESI,at SR Nagar,Ameerpet).she is a verry good doctor.she herself takes care of each patient for scanning r others.hospital looks very clean n tidy.i have seeen many patients there who got concieved.even my self planning to go for IVF in the next month.
    even now a days every is money minded.but v shld look for the success.
    m not aware of Dr.mamatha deendayal n Dr.Anuradha.
    one of my friend suggested not to visit Dr.Ramas ivf center

1 person likes this.
  3. nash_0006

nash_0006 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Fertility clinic - I had such a bad experience with such famous doctors..
    would like to share my experience.

I am married 7 and half yrs now .. and trying for kids since 3 yrs.. i lived in uk most of time.. but now i had come back to hyderabad for fertilty consultation.

As usual i had seen in yellow pages.. and also my local gaynec gave some suggetsion so then i had been to GEETANJALI FERTILITY CLINIC... in as rao nagar....

cutting my heartaching story breifly.. she was a total waste as she cud not alanyse wat was the problem.. and suggested ICSI(painful treatment) menatlly esp... and had done it twice as per her advise.. i had no problems health wise but due to low sperm count she has suggested icsi.. but both were failures.. money spent was also huge... and all my fellow icsi mates also failed miserably...
    my health - mnetally and physcially got deterioted coz of injections and madecines... had a sorrowfull months after failure treatment... then

we(husband) had been to this miracle ayurvedic doctor in baghligampally.. V T rangacharyulu.. he is gem of doc.. he has treated both my husband very well as well as for me to come out from side effects of stimulation drugs during ICSI.. we cont medicines for over 6 mnths and had got excellent results... my husband's sperm count has increased miraclesiouly... by GOD's grace

and now I am under this new gem Doctor for fertility treatment.
    she has perfectly counselled us got few tests done.. and then we are under her treatment.. and now she suggested that we try naturally for 3-4 mnths and then only she wud suggest the next step as we do not require any added fertility treatemnt...

I sincerely sugget for any newcommers or bad experinced ladies to just go and visit her. you will not regret at all.. and god wil lopen new horizon thru her. my experience

address

GURUDEV'S CLINIC
    MRS. SHANTHA KRISHNAN
    SHOP NO-14,
    PADMAHAMSA COMPLEX,
    ADJ TO ST'ANNS SCHOOL,
    SP ROAD
    SEC BAD

Baby dust to all aspiring for motherhood.. belive in god and it will happen for you.

Asha

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
  4. flower123

flower123 New IL'ite

hi all,

i have been to Dr.Anuradha( Anu test tube baby centre,near villa marrie women's college , Raj Bhavan road, hyderabad) in may 2010 for Ivf treatment, the treatment was succesful for the second time.
    I am happy with the treatment.

Before the ivf treatment in india I was visting doctors in USA. But iam not satisfied with the treatment.
    i had 4 iui cycles. Later when I went to India I visted mamatha deen dayal. she suggested for laprosopy as i had a blocked tube. the procedure went well but i did not conceive for 1 year. later i went to dr.anuradha for ivf treatment

To get Dr. Anuradha's appointment, its takes 3 months. she does have other doctors who work under the guidance of Dr. Anuradha. She is really having time to look at each and every patient profile and guide the corresponding doctor. If it is okay to have an appoitment with the assistant doctors who works under her, u can get the appointment with them in 1 to 3 days. The assistant doctors will also answer the phone calls in case of any doubts regarding medicines, illiness etc.

Compared to mamatha deen dayal the treatment with Anuradha is very good as i have been to both the doctors. at mamathas clinic they does not have seperate rooms for ultrasound, they care for money.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  5. Rajathi74

Rajathi74 New IL'ite

Hi,

I've been happily married for 3 years. I have diagnosed with PCOS & I have been on treatment for the past 2 years with my gynae without no success.
    My husband & I have decided to try fertility treatments like IUI & IVF.
    We are new to the city & country.

From the research I've done on the net for fertility clinics, I found MHRT.
    Has anyone heard of MHRT located in Banjara Hills, run by Dr Roya Rozati?
    I hope someone can give me some feedbacks on Dr R Rozati & her clinic? And what are her fees like?

Thank you:)

6. asmafatima2005

asmafatima2005 New IL'ite

Hi Rajathi,
    I have gone to MHRT or Roya both the same...is a worst & money minded dr.
    I went to her in 2010 & she said to me that she wants me to get laprascopy done...accordingly i got it done at her center....
    after doing everything she said i am having endometriosis & if she wished she could have did something to avoid it...(as i came to know from a dr when i went back after my vacation)
    for nothing good she charges you with loads of money & you have to wait at her clinic for long hrs....they dont send you in accordingly you come...the persons send according to their wish....
    as she told us to visit her a day before we leave hyd,we went to her clinic at 7am....& we have been seeing her & she is also seeing us.....moving here & there, in & out several times....that we are waiting for her...but called us around 1pm :bonk.....then prescribed us with 2-3 medicnes to be taken for 2months...this she could have done when she saw the first moment.....as no other patients is there in the clinic except both of us & her servants....
    i really felt vbad that day as my packing is left....waste of time at her clinic...
    I WOULD SAY A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE AT HER CENTER.

I am also quite worried for my cousin sister....who also could not able to conceive since 6yrs...& are planning to go for ivf at any cost....after reading all the posts i think i should tell my sister to visit dr anu(forget the cleanlines) or some other center...

ya 1 more thing...even my sister visited kiran infertility center...also bad experience....the drs are very nice in speaking...but the lab people are very bad...they are not thinking of cleanliness....the nurse removed blood so uninterestingly that she is telling kya hoga...kuch bimari to hi aayegi na..is se zyada kya hoga.....
    when she complained to the dr about the nurse...dr didnt paid any attention for the mistake the nurse did....

I would request my IL to help me out in searching a good fertility center as i am leaving hyd on 10/3.....just a month & few days left...
    Thanks for going through my post & i hope it will help others...

7. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hey Asma,
    its good that u mentioned ur experience with Dr Roya...

There are many good fertility centres here in hyderabad like - Rama fertility, IIRC - mamta deendayal, Anu test tube baby centre or sunrich hospital - Dr Saila sudha -- all these are mentioned in this post.

i think u will get much guidance after reading this thread fully...

but in all centres two things are for sure --- we have to keep waiting and be calm for long hours, and second be ready to spend money heavily...

only thing we can decide is cleanliness of hospital.....

8. Neutral

Neutral New IL'ite

Hi,,
    I have started the hunt of good fertility doctors. I will share my experiences here. But I am sure,, wherever I go,, things are expensive : - ( .

9. asmafatima2005

asmafatima2005 New IL'ite

Thanks Hema for letting me know the centers...
    I will let you know & others also soon after i find one for myself.....as still me also in search of the best with affordable amount spending.....
    I get sick by seeing a big list of tablets to be taken before the treatment....
    1 good news i would like to share with you all...is that one my friend who went to Dr Fahmeeda got pregnant with her IVF treatment, as i just came to know about it a few days back...(i will findout how much it costed to them & let IL knows of it)
    her husband said...we are satisfied with the way they treated my wife...
    I think i must visit her also...
    rest in my next post...

10. sitamum

sitamum Bronze IL'ite

Secunderabad Womens Clinic & Infertility Centre in Secunderabad

Has anybody heared about Dr.Sarah osman??? any experience???
    I called Dr.Anu... It seems like it will take 3 mths to see her, any other suggestions who you think is best for infertility tmt.
    How much does laproscopy cost in Hyderabad and how much is IUI?? any ideas??

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011