1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Let us help in whatever way possible to our friends!!! please!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by nidhisai, Jan 26, 2011.

1. nidhisai

nidhisai New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    Today I read in greatandhra.com and tollywoodinfo/discussions.com about 2 cases where the guys involved are s/w guys who are recently married but effected by rarest diseases. really I really felt I should post it here in this forum as there are so many good hearted sisters and brothers in this forum who are giving encoragement to many for overcoming so many problems. I felt we can help him in what ever way possible either by donations or by words of encoragement what ever it might be it will be great help to them and their families. Please Ladies I am posting here so that You all will have your share in their families contribution.
    I am posting the incidents below. Its very genuine.

Tollywood Info Discussions

Help Needed to save Laxman Dusa

Nidhisai.

2. nidhisai

nidhisai New IL'ite

Hi Ladies ,
    I am posting the first incident below.

Save Mr. Krishna Reddy
    Currently battling with a terminal Gastro-Cancer
    Our good friend and neighbor here at Baltimore, Mr. Krishna Reddy is currently battling with a terminal Gastro-Cancer. Krishna came to know about this cancer on the day of Diwali, 2010. He was diagnosed with this cancer at a very late stage which made the treatment to this cancer even harder to combat. On the day of Thanksgiving 2010, he was operated where it was understood that 41 of 45 lymph nodes in the stomach were badly infected which forced them to remove Krishna's entire stomach. Though the operation wasn't completely successful, doctors got closer to removing majority of the cancer cells. Now Krishna is undergoing radiation, chemotherapy which requires extensive medication. As Krishna goes through this chemotherapy, it was quickly understood that his insurance covers for only $1000 of medication per year, but his treatment is costing around 15,000 US dollars per month. Today his options are getting limited day by day because of the amount it requires for him to get treated with chemotherapy. This is an attempt to seek help from good patrons like you to help donate money for this good cause and potentially save or extend a young man's life.

Krishna (29yrs) is survived by his wife Suneetha a home-maker and his son Sukrish (1yrs). Krishna is in US for the past 3 years working as a contractor here in Baltimore. He hails from a middle class family in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh and is always considered one the most approachable person for anyone in need.

We hope that with this effort, we could provide Krishna and his family some sense of support and confidence that his family badly needs to fight this aggressive cancer. So if you would like to step up and donate, please write a check to Krishna's wife or deposit or transfer to her account and post it over to the address given below.

Donating Options:

1. Direct Checks:

Any checks should be named to Suneetha Penubaka and can be posted to:

Suneetha Penubaka
    3122 Wheaton Way
    Apt # G
    Ellicott City
    MD - 21043

2. Direct Deposit:

Name: Suneetha Penubaka
    Account number: 004354848082(Account is opened in 'VA')
    Bank: Bank of America

3. Online transfer to Bank of America:

Last Name: Penubaka
    Account Number: 004354848082
    Routing Number : 051000017
    Zipcode: 21043

If you need more information please feel free to contact:
    Sridhar Vannemreddy at 479-283-3761 or sridhar_vannem@yahoo.com
    KPN Reddy at 425-286-4708 or kpnreddy@gmail.com

Note: Please forward this link to your contacts.

Hoping for the best with all your prayer and support...

Thanks,
    Friends and well Wishers of Krishna.

P.S : This post can be seen in tollywoodinfo.com/discussions/movies and movies

Nidhisai.

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Nidhi

I am moving this thread to General Discussions USA...as the forum where you posted initially is about relationships...

4. nidhisai

nidhisai New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    81 views but still no pesponce for this thread? I would like to hear suggestions from you.

Nidhisai

5. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  6. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Thanks for posting them here in the forum so that people will come forward to help through prayers or financially in whatever way they can.

I put some money in his account. thanks for letting me know.

My prayers are with the suffering souls. May God bless them.

7. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

Hi nidhisai,

I appreciate you for posting about Laxman Dusa in IL.Yesterday me and mine husband read about his tragedy in greatandhra.com and felt very devasted & sent a donation to him.Today i wanted to post in IL,am glad that you already did.

Lets all pray and hope that the victims and their families recover soon.

Thanks & Regards,
    ManuuRaghuu