salary expecatation in Dubai

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by Nagalakshmi12, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Nagalakshmi12

Nagalakshmi12 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to Indus Ladies as well as to Dubai ;)

Well i was looking out for job here and got an call from Nadia groups to work in Sharjah.

They have a vacancy for soft skills trainer. I was working back in India as a soft skills trainer and have about 2 years of experience. I have also worked as a software engg for 2 years. So in total i have 4 years of exp. I am done my B.Tech in IT from India as well.

So if i get through the interview and the question of salary comes... how much should i ask for? what should i expect for the role and my experience.Its a full time job and work timings is 8AM to 7PM full time. I stay at Dubai and they do not offer transportation so i should go on my own from Dubai to Sharjah. So looking for suggestions.

Pls help out guys.

Rgds,
    Nagalakshmi.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011

2. venkatgulf

venkatgulf New IL'ite

Hello lakshmi gaaru...Namastey.

This is Venkat from Abu Dhabi, and This is the first post to me coz yesterday only I registered.

I am working in U.A.E. since 5 yrs.

Ikkada present cost of living ela untundo chepta.+mee savings enta undaalo think chesukoni salary demand cheyyandi.

A account elago cheppana?

Comman ga oka room ki (Dubai/Sharjah lo) Dhs. 1200-1500/- P.M. spend cheyyali. Own ga coock chesukovalante nearly 600 kaavaali. Hotel lo cheste upto 1500 avutundi. Inka internet, laundry,cosmetics etc...ki 600-1000 avvochchu. Transportation company provide cheyyaka pote bus/train lo velte maximum 200 avutundi. (Incase taxi lo duty ki velte India nunchi amount teppinchukovalsi vastundi). Other expences 500 anukondi.

Overall luxirious ga spend cheste 6000 varaku kaavaali. Podupu ga spend cheyyalante 3000 chaalu.

Ee account ki meeru entha save cheddamanukontunnaro cheppandi.

Final interview face chese time 1) working hours, 2) yearly air ticket + leave salary, Allowances 3)Over time 4) probation period ....elantivanni clearcut ga confirm chesukondi.

and finally interview call vachche lopu U.A.E.labour law download chesukoni chadavandi.

inka emaina doubts unte message cheyyandi.

Best of luck..

Venkat with regards.

3. Nagalakshmi12

Nagalakshmi12 New IL'ite

hi Venkat,

Thanks for ur reply.That was too quick. Well i am also new to Indusladies.

Well i am already in Dubai and ma hubby is working here. So considering the facts that u have given let me calculate how much i need to ask.

Well comp does not provide any trasportation for me. And i do not think i will have all the xtra previlages such as yearly flight tickets all that stuff.. that is wat i guess as my hubby is already here n working.

But any ways let me chk out on them. And they say the office working hrs mite be 8AM to 7PM with 1 hour lunch break... But as u said while facing interview i will ask them in detail.

Thanks for ur valuable input :)

Rgds,
    Nagalakshmi

4. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

hi
    in nadia,the fees for almost all one month courses are 2200,2500 and above.you will have students every hour except for the lunch break hour.that means you will have to take 10 classes a day with 2-5 students in each class.i think you can ask for 10000-15000 depending upon your talents and experience.

5. Nagalakshmi12

Nagalakshmi12 New IL'ite

Hi shabd

Thats a nice info u gave about Nadia...

but u know what Nadia ppl tell they will give only 4000 DHS... n no other benefits.. n i have to goto Sharjah daily...

with working hrs from morn 8AM - 7PM...

i have to still negotiate n see...as i am new to this place i think that is the reason for them offering less. Because i still did not get any fair idea of how much to expect for such a salary.

Now, that u say this much can be expected... let me see...

Rgds,
    Nagalakshmi

6. rohitm

rohitm New IL'ite

hey guys, I also got an offer from Nadia for IT Trainer Position, and currently I am based In new Delhi, after Interview they were asked salary acceptation and I told them It should be 10000 DHM per month after accommodation. I was right or not please give me any suggestion so that I could negotiate to them If they suppose to call me for the same.