TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Priya,

Thanks yaar.You also take care and have a happy pregnancy.I saw in another post that you have much nausea.It's a good sign.

though you get vomit don't avoid eating ........try to eat fruits a lot if others foods are inducing vomit.
    hope you get off on sat for your scan............

Anything for LO as you said.............

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

Soniya dear...just now read ur update..sorry for wat happened..i kow hw happ u were..please ignore ur health...take care of ur health nicely..
    my tight hugs to you..

baby dusts..

3. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Thanks tweety! I struggled a lot for this pregnancy.....emotionally and otherwise! So i dont mind anything for a healthy pregnancy. But yes sometimes it hampers your work at office. The fatigue and nausea prevents u from concentrating on work! But i guess i will manage with it!

Pray for my scan please.....am very anxious and nervous. For the first time i will see heartbeat. Once thats fine....i guess i can relax a lot!:bowdown:bowdown

And u take good care of yourself and never give up the hope. We are all with u!

Thanks,
    Priyanka

4. jayshreereddy

jayshreereddy New IL'ite

Hai Priya
    All the best for ur scan yar ,take care

5. yeshi

yeshi New IL'ite

Good luck priyanka....to hear the first heart beat :):hiya

6. jayshreereddy

jayshreereddy New IL'ite

Hai kiran
    I went for the FS today and they have told me to come on saturday directly by seeing my past FS report.

7. jayshreereddy

jayshreereddy New IL'ite

Sorry tweetyfan,
    TIGHT HUGS DEAR.
    GOd will always have best plans ahead of every loss.Takecare of ur health.

8. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi Tweetyfan,

I was out of IL for long time and now when I came back hoping to see some good news, I see shattered hopes.. all I can say is dear please don't loose hopes.. U have been strong till now ..please continue with that strength..God must be having some better plans for you..

Let me share this with you all..Dear Chitra and tweety, please..

One of my cousin's wife delievered a boy in 6.5 months only. The premature baby was in incubator for 1.5 months and then they brought him home. lot of care was taken until when he was nine months (when he should actually be born), they came to know the baby has undeveloped pupil in eyes.. And chances of recovering is extremely low.

I shared this to let u think that may be you or your baby was saved of any danger. So don't loose hope and be strong and come back with the same strength. My hugs and prayers are with you..

Dear Vasu and tweetyfan,

I am recovering quickly and hope to resume daily chores soon..One bad news my maid just left the work today and guests are arriving tomorrow. Let's see I have to arrange a new maid or may be a cook..
    Rest I hope everything is going smooth for other friends..

9. waiting4miracle

waiting4miracle New IL'ite

Hey Priyanka,

Best of luck for ur scan. How many weeks are u now? Hearing the heartbeat is the most amazing moment. Please go armed with lots of tissue paper or a hanky for I am sure u will cry bucket loads hearing ur LO for d first time. :thumbsup

Deepali

Best of luck for TTC. N I must tell u inadvertently u seem to have calmed me a bit. Actually I lost my baby at 6 months and 5 days. He was absolutely fine but I cudnt hold him as my cervix funneled and the water bag broke. He barely breathed for a few minutes after he was delivered. Since we had taken the decision to not actively resuscitate him he was not put on incubator and cud not survive. Though at that time we had consulted 7 doctors including a paediatrician (my brother-in-law) who felt such babies can face several problems later and had advised us to let the baby go but till today somewhere down I have been feeling terribly guilty, at times, thinking I wish we had tried to save him. But like u mentioned abt ur cousin's wife I guess u r right. Maybe my baby and I too were saved the trauma of having to go through all this because we let nature take its course.

Chithra, Tweety have faith. It's the only thing that makes our lives livable despite all the adversities.

Best of luck to all.

10. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Yeshi and Jayashree!
    :) U guys give me a lot of hope.

Priyanka

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.