1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Koffee with karan 3 promo

Discussion in 'TV' started by akijay, Nov 2, 2010.

1. raginisharma

raginisharma Senior IL'ite

Yes, I liked the Lara-Mahesh episode on Koffee with Karan!! It looked real and down-to-earth! :cool2:

Yes, I liked Lara’s sense of humour, but I think she was laughing at her own jokes a bit too much. That was spoling the fun factor to a great extent. I love her laugher and she looks great when she is cheerful and happy, but I thought she was overdoing it a bit with her continuous giggles and bursts of laughter.

Mahesh has a charishma of his own. I love his personality. Although Lara was great in the Rapid Fire round, it was Mahesh who won it with the “ba**s:p” reply to the “best pickup line” question:lol:.

2. JuhiAgarwal

JuhiAgarwal Senior IL'ite

Yesterday’s episode of Koffee with Karan was an enjoyable one!! The conversation that KJo had with Hrithik and Susanne was a stunning and entertaining one:clap!! Susanne was frank and open about their personal life, her husband’s link-ups and career:cool2::lol:. Susanne looked beautiful in a short outfil designed by Nandita Mahtani. Surprisingly enough, Susanne, the wife of the handsomest hunk Hrithik, called Siddharth Mallya the HOTTEST man on earth:wink:!! On top of that, when she was asked by KJo what she would do if she woke up as Gauri Khan, she, the BIG SRK fan, replied that she would like to kiss SRK on the lips!!:kiss

3. MadhujaJ

MadhujaJ Senior IL'ite

Yeah, Sussanne was excellent! Was she not? Her bold and naughty replies left Karan speechless!!:biggrin2:

When asked about Hrithik’s best on-screen match, Sussanne did not shirk from replying immediately that Barbara Mori and Kareena Kapoor shared the best onscreen chemistry with her hubby. According to the gossip columns, Hrithik had an affair with Kareena before his marriage with Sussanne and during the shooting of “Kites” he was linked up with co-star Barbara Mori a few years ago.

Sussanne talked about the fights that she has with Hrithik. She says they always make up in the funniest way!

She added more zing to the conversation when she said Hrithik looked hot without clothes!! :wink:;-)

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Suzanne was sooooo good at her answers.......awesome; loved it whn she said Barbara and Kareena look good with Hrithik on screen...:) how true thank god one star wife has eyes. :thumbsup

other stars like Abhishek seem to go blind whn asked such questions....:rant