1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Head Shave Experience

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Suhania, Mar 10, 2010.

1. nithya0781

nithya0781 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sujatha,
    I planned to shave my head during my next visit to India.Just i want to ask you onething.During your visit where did you stay?.
    Give me some good hotels name in Tirupati.How long is your hair now? And also tell me how to wear scarf around the head.
    Regards,
    Nithya.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  2. Suhania

Suhania Senior IL'ite

Hi Nithya

Sorry, I do not know when you posted this question....Its been a long time since I visited this site....

Am starting again :thumbsup

Well, we left chennai early in the morning (by bus thru' some travels) and returned the same day... WE paid Rs. 800 /- per person for this trip...Rest all was taken care by the travels..

As regards the scarf, I wore cotton scarfs( I got around 10- 15 scarfs) and used to match it with my dress everyday!! (U know am a dress freak!) Infact one of my friends gifted me one silk scarf from Kancheepuram...I still preserve all the scarfs....

Just to update that my hair has now grown to shoulder length (just resembles jyothika's hairstyle in "sillunu oru kadhal")...Infact I found that after the tonsure, my hair has become more thicker and stronger...!!!

Nowadays I leave my hair loose and people appreciate my ALL NEW LOOK!!

Cheers,
    Sujatha Hari