1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Distance Learning MBA ,Anyone joining me?

Discussion in 'Indians in Seattle' started by epitome, Oct 1, 2008.

1. lavisri2004

lavisri2004 New IL'ite

Hi punitha,

Jus saw ur message , sorry for the late reply.

There are np particular forms to convert from civil to NRI, u need to directly apply as an NRI from nether lands.

Also jus today I spoke to another girl in netherlands called lakshmi sankari who was asking the same questions as you are, wil give you her number talk to her. Please contact me through private message.

lavanya

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details. Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member losing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
  2. revathi128

revathi128 New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,Nice to see all ur replies..i too'mthinking of pursuing M.B.A online...do u knw any other university apart from symbiosis...The fee structure is a bit costly for NRI's in symbiosis(may be 'm wrong)..bcus i wanna pursue M.B.A (i finished my M.com 10 yrs back) which is little bit easy...Is symbiosis very tough?????

3. lavisri2004

lavisri2004 New IL'ite

Revathy - im not sure abt tht, i only know abt symbiosis, sorry was not helpful.

4. priyankatolia

priyankatolia New IL'ite

Hi,

I just joined indusladies and saw your post. I am doing PGDBA from SCDL Pune. Did you start your course this year.

Priyanka

5. priyankatolia

priyankatolia New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,

I am Priyanka and I saw this post of your's. Since you already passed this course as NRI student I thought if you could guide me. I joined SCDL last year. I had some questions about the course. Let me know the best way to get the info from you.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks
    Priyanka

6. lavisri2004

lavisri2004 New IL'ite

Hi Priyanka,

I did finish my course a couple of years back, so if you have any questions please email me at lavisri2004@gmail.com

Bye

7. priyankatolia

priyankatolia New IL'ite

Hi Revathy,

My name is Priyanka and I just saw your post. I just thought I will check in with you..did you start your MBA course online from symbiosis or any other university as yet?

Thanks
    Priyanka