1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need a advice for ths problem

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by deva280579, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deva280579

deva280579 Senior IL'ite

Hi all IL members,

Here i am posting a problem of my wife, actually i like my wife to wear saree when we go out for some functions and family gatherings, but for the past 2 years she is not even liking my words, every time when we start for some functions i used to ask her to wear saree, but she will immediately fight with me and my mood will be spoiled, i am a kind of very very sensitive person, but i wont show my angryness to her, because if i also argue then where is the end point for this, so i will avoid that place. Please help me on this, is it really something like over expecations on my side?? if so please help me by some suggestions.

Regards
    Devanathan.L

2. swasthik

swasthik New IL'ite

devanathan

Dont be worry, this is not a big issue, first understand what are the things which is loved by your wife, Make sure that you are satisfying your wife as she likes,never show anger to your wife,Make a sentimental move to your wife. i am sure it will works out

All the best
    Nirav

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

What is it that she will fight about??
    Next is do you have kids? is she working?
    I just want to show you the other side of the coin, what if your wife is not adept at wearing a saree? i.e what if she is not comfortable to carry it more confidently, or what if she needs lots of time and prep or what if she thinks it doesnt suit her?

I guess instead of pushing her and raising the same topic of wearing a saree over n over again, why dont you just compliment her saying she looks great in sarees, would she be interested to wear for any upcoming occassion? like give her time well before...and give her hints that you would greatly be surprised and love to see her in a saree...or might be give her some incentive...say you would wash the dishes after you guys are back from the get together or help her at home in everything so that she can spend time to get ready etc...

See unless you know what is her worry about...there is no solution to such things...moreover if someone asks you to wear a dhoti everyday...or some other clothes that you are not comfortable with? and that too if they push it too many times..how do you feel at that time?? annoyed right?? so I guess your wife is also acting the same way...so think about the above points and pick up something that works for you. Or how about asking her if she has enough good sarees? or would she like to buy one for some party thats upcoming?

4. thebluemoongirl

thebluemoongirl New IL'ite

i dont think, this is a big deal, just buy her some gorgeous lookin sarees, it may be expensive n ask her to wear it and show to u, just like that, i mean at home n when she wears it, praise her alot on her beauty n especially that she looks gorgeous in that saree.

5. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

Sorry to say,your constant nagging and pushing her to wear sarees might have made her HATE them.Just leave her alone for a while.Don;t impose anything as silly and fight over it.

6. sita2223

sita2223 Bronze IL'ite

Looks like this is an year old thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.