1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Heel pain

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by tinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. tinker

tinker New IL'ite

Hi friends..

I have this heel pain from past 2 months...doctor just said to take pain killers(Motrin) thats it...does anyone of u know what to do to reduce my pain....

I changed my shoes, chappal and relaxing a lot..still it hurts.....

Tinker

2. libra4164

libra4164 Silver IL'ite

Hi Tinker,
    I used to suffer a lot from heel pain. Try to avoid too much medication. Google search if there is proper shoe store. Here in Canada I went to 'The running room" , its a shoe store where they make you walk and observe where you need support. If that doesn't help then get your customized sole made by a foot doctor. I have got them made so I can move around the house with some comfort. Try to soak your feet in warm water. And try to write alphabets with your feet, its a good exercise. Take a tennis ball or a round bottle with hot water and roll under your feet. Do not roam around without shoes even at home. And try not to stand for more then 20 minutes. this is all I keep doing. The pain is less now. It does go away, But I did not take any steroid injections nor did I opt for surgery.
    It subsides after sometime. I know how difficult the pain is:rant. Hope you feel better soon.

3. tinker

tinker New IL'ite

thanks Libra...

i'll look for that kind of show store and i'll try all ur tips. hope i come out of it soon...i like walking a lot since this pain started, walking took back seat...

as u said i will take little breaks with my work.

thanks again...

4. NAYA

NAYA Senior IL'ite

5. hennyflaks1

hennyflaks1 New IL'ite

Heel pain is a very common complaint, and there are many common causes.his spread plantar fascia with the elasticity of the reduction and age.Stress healing process can be a slow increase of calcaneus fractures are an uncommon cause of heel pain. Stress fractures in athletes should be especially long distance runners who have heel pain is considered as.

6. brayanscholar

brayanscholar New IL'ite

Is one of the most common types of foot pain, heel pain in adults. Usually occurs as a result of daily activities and exercise. heel bone (calcaneus) and the foot touches the ground during walking the foot of the first part of the heel bone.

7. samarsundari

samarsundari Bronze IL'ite

Nice Info. Thanks for sharing. Even i am struggling in this pain. If v doesnt choose proper chappels or shoes v'll get more pains . So aware abt the perfect chappels or shoes.

Sundari