Shasti poojai for TTC friends.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sarasthara, May 3, 2009.

1. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Rashmi,

Refer to our friend Gokusha's post in this thread. She has given the dates for 2011 and she has given the procedure that she followed for fasting. Hope this helps.

Also there are slokas like Kandha sashti Kavasam, Verkuzhavi Vettkai. But these are core tamil songs and it may be difficult for you to read even if you them written in English. You can chat Subramanya Bhujangam. Google Subhramanya Bhujangam and you should get the sloka.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Ishika. :) Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Congrats Bambli! Hope the rest of the pregnancy journey goes smooth for you!

As Radha said, check the first 2 posts of this thread. You will get soem idea about this vrath! All the best!

Hope LORD MURUGA blesses all of us soon!

I hope you are doing good! Hope Lord Muruga bless you soon!

This time i couldn't do the fasting! Hope at least the next time i ll be able to do the vratham!

3. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

dear bambli,

I like to congratulate you on your pregnancy through this sasti viratam thread.... Its lovely to know about ur pregnancy and how very patiently u have been doing sasti viratam since 2009.... so we are also getting inspiration to do sasti viratam with much devotion and not to get depressed as days pass by...

hey vasumathy,
    yes May Lord Murugan bless us with healthy baby soon... i felt bad when i could not do sasti viratam this month because of my periods falling exactly on that day.... i am feeling bad that i have to wait for another month to the viratam.... am counting days.... but now when i saw what good news we got from bambli who has been doing the viratam since 2009... i am feeling inspired.
    i started doing the viratam properly in from july 2010 only... so i should wait patiently for my turn -- and when it comes , i am sure its going to be strong bond and no adversity can break it !!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hema,
    I follow the Viratham on & off. Couldn't attend to all Shasti days... Hope thats the way i am allowed to do! Hope i will be able to do fasting & pray on next Shasti!
    Hope your turn will come soon!
    Take care.

5. ishvickey30

ishvickey30 Senior IL'ite

Thanks to All,

Subramanya - Devotional Only .... this is d link .. i am a north indian.. so i do puja acc. to this...it was v difficult to read in tamil so i read this.

Ish.

6. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

me too doing shasthi vratham for last 6 months and murugaperumal should bless me to become a mother.

Daily I will read Kandha shasti Kavasam.

This time I missed the shasti date & I did the same on Jan 15th. I duno how I missed the shasti date. From next month onwards I will keep the date.

Hi Bambli,

urs is very inspirational and Congrats to u!

Baby dust to all!

7. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi ishika
    thanks for the link of subramanya slokas....

i am looking for the mp3 of it

if someone has this song send it here .....

8. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bambli,

CongratulationsDear!!!! thats was really great news....

I felt very happy after reading as if one of my familymember/sister got conceived...

I know your dedication, patience you had in this recent period, was praying god too...

Enjoy your pregancy,,,talk to your kid, don;t forget to thank god....have a safe delivery dear.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  9. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ishika,

Congratulations!!! enjoy your pregnancy, pray god to bless you with safe delivery.

That was so nice of you to share the good news, which really adds more hopes for all TTC ladies.

Takecare buddy.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  10. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Hema, Vasu& all other Friends,

Don;t leave your hopes, for sure you are also going to hold your kids in your lap and hands one fine day....Pray god to make that fine day to come soon in your life,.

Regarding missing fasting, couldn't follow it or periods falling around that time, don;t worry about that buddies.

There is nothing in our hands, only things we can do is dedication, pray whole heartedly to god, that is the only bridge which connect our mind to his feet.

Before next newyear hope to hear more good news.....:)