****Jan 2011 Date Dues****

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Koms20, May 12, 2010.

1. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

No raji, it's not only from ur post i got tensed. i have listened to lot of friends who are already mothers that delivery is a difficult phase to pass through. anyways since lot of women go thru it daily i think i can handle it well. also, one of my friends' cousin who gave birth first time had some psycological problems soon after delivery, so doctors told that it happens sometimes in some women who get scared seeing all those things in delivery. since i already expect something i think i can face it.
    anyways it's for our little one so i think i will forget the pain and difficulties :))))
    how's ur little one?

2. MiaSen

MiaSen Senior IL'ite

Cheerful,
    Many congrats...! How did ur DS react? Mine gets too cranky if he sees me picking up DD :hide:...

Raji,
    Thanks for penning down ur story... hope u r recovering from the sutures pain :)

Nisha,
    Dnt worry about being naked, pain and all other stuffs... every delivery will be unique. About being naked, every hospital vl be different and i was in my nighty full time. Dnt get tensed... be cool

For all others in the waiting list... All the very best'...

3. saisai

saisai New IL'ite

congrats raji,tugga n cheerful.i hope you ladies having great time with your babies .:thumbsup.enjoy the motherhood guys.
    and mine i feel its long been waiting for my baby .its very difficult to sit at home without any work especially for me .just i cant stay without any work .i know its for short time ,my little one make me busy after this period .
    and my mother and my inlaws and family members are there around me ,everytime they are looking at me consiously if i felt anything unusual.but i dont have any symptoms so far .in my last visit dr told cervix dilated to 2 cm.but i dont feel any difference.
    everyone is waiting for his arrival .
    so far in my life nothing came so easily without waiting ,if i wait for anything it wont come that easily .still 5 days to my due .oh my god just i cant wait to see my little one .
    everything ready ,just waiting waiting waiting :rant:rant:rant:rant:rant

4. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Hi guys....

Delivered my daughter on Jan 13th. She weighed 8lb....phew.. After a long labor ended up with csection since she decided to change her position to be occiput posterior. Enjoying every moment with our precious cutiepie.

Talk to you guys later..Good luck to all mom-to-be's....God bless.

5. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

hey nandu congrats. i didn't get how much ur little one weighed.can u tell me in kg? i am still waiting for my 19th jan scan and based upon that my gynac will decide what to do

6. MiaSen

MiaSen Senior IL'ite

Congrats nandhu...!!! wishing u speedy recovery...

Wishing ur LO too best of health :)

7. rajiswork

rajiswork Senior IL'ite

congrats nandu.
    kisses to ur LO

raji

8. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Congrat Nandu about your princess arrival.Take care your princess helath and yourself too

9. akruthisha

akruthisha New IL'ite

:cheers
    congratsssss nandhu...!! :thumbsup
    hugs n kisses to ur LO!!

10. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Nandhu :) Have a good time and wishes for your speedy recovery

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011