Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Manjunathyk

Manjunathyk Junior IL'ite

2. ProReal

ProReal Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir
    Please respond to my query on page 556. I am very eager to know if anything has changed as there is no progress on my career front.

3. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Iam having a very troubled marriage.I have finally come to my parents' place,leaving my lil baby at in-laws' place since my parents are working.Iam confused if i took the right decision but i want to know will my husband ever understand and support me?
    Kindly tell about my marital life as well as career.
    thanks

Mansi
    DOB-11-10-85
    time-2:15am
    place-new delhi

Husband-Manish
    DOB-13-11-79
    time-4:00pm
    place-new delhi

4. AJM

AJM New IL'ite

Dear Sir

My Name is ANJUSHA and my date of birth is 23/09/1988 and I was born in Thrissur,Kerala. I do not know the time of birth.

I just finished my MSc from Uk. I want to know about my future- where I am going to work, when I will get married etc.

Thanks.

5. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Pragaspathy Sir, Happy New Year and Happy Pongal vaazhthukkal to you and to all your family members. Sir, as you know recently there was a solar eclipse. We are living at Delhi. Here it was told that it will not be seen, so we did not do any rituals. However, I saw, mainly north Indian temples were all closed since morning till the eclipse is over. Sir, tell me the reason for closing the temple even when eclipse is not seen here. or is it that eclipse was visible here also since I heard two versions in this regard that day. with best wishes, geetsun

6. Manjunathyk

Manjunathyk Junior IL'ite

Respected Sir,

One of mine Freind aged about 61years old, he has lost his father in early age and due to this he joined in Private Cable Company before finishing his studies , after few years of working in company it has been shut down in 1988 ( still he dint got his settlement from that company) , later he has worked in 2-3 pvt firm , but not been able to continue any of the firm , one or the other throwing him out from job, he is very honest and dedicated worker. He had one daughter and recently married , his wife is working in pvt school , but he is sitting at home and his wife requesting him join somewhere , bcoz there is no other source of income for them and he want to know that anything is there in future he can get any JOB and can he get his settlement from his old company that locked 20 years back.( still talks are going on)

His details as belows;

NAME:- VARADRAJ
    DATE OF BIRTH:- 08th MAY 1949

TIME OF BIRTH :- 07.50 am ( Morning)
    PLACE OF BIRTH: Tumkur ( Karnataka )

Kindly look into his problem, he does regular pooja , visiting temple , But he lost faith in GOD, And he always says that he lost hope to get any JOb in this age.

Regards

7. schakro

schakro New IL'ite

Sir it would be very helpfull if you can please give your recommendation on the above problem i would be very thankful to you.

8. Ganymede

Ganymede New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Seems like you missed my post back on page 510. Kindly answer my queries. Thanks

9. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

10. sasisenthil

sasisenthil New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I am married for 5 yrs and have one son. He is 3 1/2 yrs now.
    Sir i would like to know

1. When will i conceive my 2nd child?
    2. Will i conceive natural or through treatment?
    3. Boy or girl?

Name - Sasirekha
    DOB - 18/12/1977
    tob - 00:40 AM (18th early morning)
    pob - Chennai

Husband
    Name - T. Senthilkumar
    DOB - 12/4/1976
    TOB - 11:40 PM
    POB - Azhagusenai (Near Vellore)

Thanks,