1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Rules for every woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Shmira

Shmira Bronze IL'ite

Beutifully written and nicely added points by other ladies. Very True.
    I am married for almost 2 years and this didnt sound unromantic to me.
    This reflected the ground rules on my relationship. :) except for the part of kids. In future will grab your tips ;)

2. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

I Must say your golden rules brought me to this forum and today even if i post or not i do not miss to check Indusladies because it can console myself just by reading the responses given by Ilites on several problems posted here, which i can relate to my problems...

and how your golden rules brought me here is, i got these rules in an email exactly the copy post of it and the Indusladies web link was provided in the forword mail. reading your points only made me feel soo refreshed and confident that i just clicked and registered myself here and became an active participant.

So i must say thanks to you :) and everytime anyone gets demotivated they just need to come and read these rules..after all we human need motivation everyday in some or the other form....otherwise we will come back to sad state of mind everytime we face a problem..

3. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

shanthi,

Thanks for the informative post.

I can also relate myself here.

DH is a ardent cricket fan,whereas iam not at all interested.We used to argue on that.Then i realized to give him space. i started watching cricket .so no more arguments.:thumbsup

Know what...? we are having goodtime while watching cricket also.:)

4. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

I am very happy for you. With this kind of attitude I am sure you can manage any problem life throws at you. Thanks for your comments.

Shanthi

5. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am so happy that you joined IL, my posting being a reason only makes me even more happier. The benefits that you can reap from IL are infinite and so are the benefits other people can get from you. I have not been active in IL for a few years but that one post from over 4 years ago is still making rounds the globe and helping women all over. I am humbled and awed.

Love,
    Shanthi

6. dbhutani

dbhutani New IL'ite

Hey...

I m also married from 6yrs.working in MNC in india and mother of daughter.

U r absolutly rite.i 100% follow ur rules offcourse there rules i learnt from my exp and not ur post he he he...:thumbsup...ur post seems like som1 reading out my feeling my thinking....

7. nithyasweet

nithyasweet New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Thanks a lot. this mail and rules are so very true. i loved it and thanks for the help it contributed to me in my life wishing for more of such posts from you.

love
    nithya

8. anjali10

anjali10 New IL'ite

How much i endorse this....

This is so true.
    My hubby comes home late every night, expects me to run around fetching things while he watches TV. He doesn't find time to talk to me, but has time to issue orders.
    On weekends, he goes out riding.

I was not assertive and was resenting within.
    After a while I stopped doing waitress job and told him that i would like to use time to do some reading, while he can watch TV.

I stopped calling him at office, to find out when he was about to return home.

I started to do what makes me happy like browsing, shopping, playing with my kid...

I used to ask him if something was bothering him and was constantly worried about his health.
    Now, if he wants to share i m ready to hear or offer medicines if required. Otherwise I am on my own.

I hv least expectations, least disappointment..so most happy....

anjali

9. roopsarun

roopsarun New IL'ite

:thumbsup hi I am Roopashree Arun
    I found that ur tips for a happy married life is excellent and most useful in my life. Actualy i am also very sensitive and get depressed very soon when there is disturbance in my family life
    hope i will follow ur rules in my life
    thank u

10. roopsarun

roopsarun New IL'ite

:thumbsup hi I am Roopashree Arun
    I found that ur tips for a happy married life is excellent and most useful in my life. Actualy i am also very sensitive and get depressed very soon when there is disturbance in my family life
    hope i will follow ur rules in my life
    thank u