1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

My old pencil sketches

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by mimur9, May 24, 2010.

1. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai,

Just dropped in after a very long time..........

ur shadow work is really excellent..........great work

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Anitha

3. hasinageorge

hasinageorge Platinum IL'ite

4. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

I never knew you do pencil sketches Mira ji!!! Excellent ones!!! seeing all the pencil sketches...I wish even i wanted to do more...with the tips provided by Saroj akka...i'm planning to start again...but hardly get time...:hide:

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you .

6. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Malar, glad to see you here. Now-a-days, even i am finding it difficult to allot time for this wonderful hobby as it requires undisturbed and undivided attention otherwise soon interest will be lost before completing a work. Saroj is from an excellent artist family and that is how i got inspired to exibhit mine too in the hope of rejuvenating this interest but for the above reason. But if you get time, you pursue this wonderful hobby. Saw your pencil sketches and the painting you have done for your office by sticking charts on wall. Excellent dear. You are very talented. Wish you all the best. Thanks for joining me.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  7. sukanyakr

sukanyakr Silver IL'ite

Hey mimur... these sketches are fantastic and beautifully done... Glad that you have it in your preserved in your portfolio :)

8. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sukanya, the habit of tracking date & filing is from my Mom. She always used to insist on that. Though i followed it, i knew the value only after all these years. They give me very good nostalgic moments. Thank you for joining me.

9. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

fantastic sketches mira....just like your mom i too hav kept my DS's drawings (from lkg onwards,he is very talented in drawing )nd showed them all to my DIL nd she is happy seeing that nd wondering too as i preseved them for years...yes as you said now only they realized the value of a particular thing...thanks for making me too feel nostalgic...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  10. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Very glad to read your nostalgic moments, Leela chechi. Very thoughtful of you to preserve with great care, all these years. Why don't you post them here for us. I can understand how your DIL would have felt as when my MIL showed the old photos of my DH participating in competitions, i too felt the same way. Thank you Chechi.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011