1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching uttaran on colors

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Now that Veer is nearly sure that Tappu is making a drama, I think the serial will have good scenes. I want to see Naani and Tappu being sent out by Taku again.
    But just to create sympathy, such stupidness is not needed. Like Gunvanti bringing back Tappu even though her son had divorced her. And Dhivya turning villanous is also too much. She too knows that her husband was a cause for Ichcha's father, how Tappu cheated Ichcha just before marriage. Then why should she feel bad when Veer marries Ichcha? Can't she just think about Damini's and Ichcha's feelings when her daughter cheated them?
    I think they will all get their due now. Lets see!

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

is this serial still being aired?? :idontgetit: its high time they stop airing this stupid serial.....while surfing the channels i happnd to stop by colors and Uttaran was on.....Tappu has become so ugly and she has puts on lots of weight....i just hope this nonsense comes to an end soon...:spin

3. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Hey Sweety,

This serial will never end...I read somewhere that Tappu is really pregnant...But then she blurts out to Veer before going to doc for scan that she had actually done drama...So they both will be thrown out...And this serial is going to take a leap....And bot h Ichha and Tappu's children will be there...Watever nonsense....And i agree Rashmi(Tappu) looks very fat these days....:bonk

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

First of all, how can a man remarry within one year of separating from his wife? At least 6 months wait is to be there, legally, to avoid such confusions (of the wife being pregnant).There is no logic in any serial. This was going on well but suddenly changed track and is now like any other serial.

5. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

How can a villainous girl like Tapasya suddenly become so ignorant and naïve that she fails to understand the fact the she is 3 months’ pregnant?:idontgetit:

Uttaran indeed is one of most idiotic serials I have ever watched!! I got glued to this serial because of the little Ichha who was incredibly cute! The story was different from the typical “saas-bahu” serials and thus it attracted me!

Now it has dragged on for years and has gradually become a serial with family politics, dirty drama, stupid melodrama, absurd marriages and remarriages!:boo:

The scriptwriter, I think, has lost it entirely!! SAD!!
    :thumbsdown

6. mathangikkumar

mathangikkumar Platinum IL'ite

S Sweety

I am watching and though it was a bit uninteresting in the middle, it's picking up now with Tapasya's true colors. Nnai is like kaikeyi with her plots after plot, now I feel either Tappu is faking pregnancy or must have strayed and really pregnant, definitely it could have been more than 3 months and may be today truth of her fake pregnancy would come to light, even is she is pregnant, she would not want to be confined at home so might have miscarriage!:hide:

In the mean time Ichha might become pregnant and deliver properly who knows it cld be twins also, once truth comes out Tappu would be thrown out, and there Rohini and Pushkar would be thrown out once Thakur comes to know of their true colors. :bonk

It's going good the irony is in real life Tapasya and Veer are lovers and r engaged, where as veer doesnot talk to Ichha in real life .

7. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

during tappu-veer wedding the 2 actors fell in love but till then they did not have much scenes together so they didnt know each other much.Tappu-Ichha dont get along well in real life.....:bonk

8. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

hahaha this so so true.....itseems she didnt realise for 3 months :hide:

9. raginisharma

raginisharma Senior IL'ite

It seems the director wants to confuse matters even more!! Now that Veer has become emotional over seeing his child’s foetus it has made him vulnerable!! He has held Tapasya’s hand in the excitement of the moment. Then he feels guilty and tells Ichha about that moment. Ichha is getting tensed and skeptical – Nani is making her utmost efforts to make Ichha feel insecured on one hand and on the other hand Veer’s emotional state at seeing the foetus does not augur well for Ichha!

The scenario at the Thakur household is also getting unnecessarily dirty with Pushkar and Rohini insulting Damini now and then.

10. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

HAhaha...So she is really pregnant??? I dont want to watch such serials and waste my time...I seriously think the real life status of Nandish and Rashmi is taking a toll on the serial...otherwise whats the point in keeping on dragging such a nonsense track and showing that Tapasya always gets what she wants...